Hi I have been reading so many stories and decided...

Hi I have been reading so many stories and decided to share mine. I have had large boobs forever. I started to develop around 13 and they never seemed to stop growing. By the time I was 18 I was wearing a 32G. As I begin having kids ( I have 4 now) They just got bigger and bigger. When I was pregnant with my last child they got so big I could not find a bra to fit. I ordered the largest size off the internet which was a 34N and to my surprise it was too small. So it was hell.After he was born it took 6 months for me to fit in a bra again. 34JJ. I have now lost more weight and can fit in a 34h I am 29 years old 175lbs and I am 5'6 . I just want all the pain in my shoulders, neck, back to be gone.

So I decided to go to the doctor and complain. He said if I lost weight they would go down. I explained to him that 9 years before when I was 130lbs and a size 34G and went to see him he sent me to a plastic surgeon. I just happened to get pregnant and couldn't have it done. At that point he sent me to see one. I had my consultation on Friday July 19th where the Plastic surgeon measured took pictures and told me it would take up to three weeks for insurance approval. He also said once approve I will have to wait until I am off Phintermine for 2 months before he could preform the surgery. Which will put me around October. I hope nothing stands in my way this time. I feel like I can no longer live like this.

I got THE letter!

I can't believe I was approved and it only took a week. I'm still in shock! This is actually going to happen!
Congrats! You are in good hands with Dr Hadeed! Tell him Allecia Frye says hello. I will see him for a f/u visit on aug 8.

Woo Hoo congratulations!!!   Get ready for the new you.  You are going to feel fantastic when this is done.

before pictures

Thanks I will. I can't wait for them to call to schedule the appointment!
Thank you I can't wait!

before pics

Congrats to you from a fellow JJ girl, I truly understand your pain.
So happy for you. You will feel so much better. Best.of luck to you
Thank you so much. I can't wait. It just seems so far away.

It's scheduled!

I'm scheduled for October 17th. They changed it because the doc will still be on vacation. I feel like it's so far away. I'm nervous but anxious.
I am a few steps behind you girl. I will be following your progress. Good luck!
Thanks Same to you. I'm getting so anxious.

two weeks until my pre op

So I have two weeks until my pre op and I'm getting a little nervous. I know the insurance gives a certain amount that they want taken out, But what if it is too much or too little. I don't want to have this surgery and still be big and I don't want to go from this big to a b cup. I'm just not sure what questions to ask. I know he said I would most likely have to have a free nipple graft. I just never thought the day would come where this was actually a reality. Now that I'm two weeks away from my pre-op and 6 from my surgery I'm getting real nervous.

Is it normal to be scheduled for a 12pm surgery and have the drains taken out the next morning? my surgery is on a Thursday so is he taken them out so fast because he doesn't work the weekend? I know a lot of them don't use drains but it just doesn't seem normal.
I think surgery time depends on your dr and their schedule. Getting drains out the next morning is good. Lucky actually. But if you have a high amount of drainage? They may postpone taking them out. I had. Lot of bleeding during sx so my ps opted to remove mine on Monday instead of Friday (I had sx on a Wednesday). But honestly, I had very little drainage and could have had them out sooner. As far as your fears on size, just tell your ps and they will work with you. I have kaiser too and went from a 34G to what will probably be a 34D-34DD. I'm still swollen so right now it's a DD.
Ok sounds good. Now I feel a little relieved lol.
Congrats and good luck ! I'm scheduled for my surgery this Thursday and my PS also said the drains will taken out the next day. I'm quessing this is a something most PS do now.

one month to go

I can't believe I only have a month of waiting and guessing and worrying to go. I have been through every website Google is not always glitter friend.lol I'm just ready to have this done with. I can't wait for my smaller and perky boobs. I just worry about all the normal things. Getting an infection, then being lopsided, nipples falling off. I hope in the end it is all worth it. I have my pre-op Monday any questions I need to ask? What are some good bras to buy?
Wow!! All my life I've wanted bigger boobs DONATE!!! LOL! But a G or JJ is even too big for me! I wish u all the best on your upcoming surgery and journey to smaller breasts and less stress! You are going to look amazing! I'll be checking in on u!

pre op was today

My pre op went well I asked a bunch of questions. I feel like I am ready for my surgery. I need to shop for some bras. It just doesn't seem realistic when I go to buy a sports bra that one of my Boob's can't fit in and think that it will fit later lol. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what sports or surgical bras work the best? And what size to buy? He said I will be taken down to a c or d cup.
And also what questions did u ask?
So I got there and all the questions I had where in my phone. I went to get them and they where gone! My phone failed me. So I tried remembering all my questions. What size will I be? does he use resolvable stitches? How until I can return to work? Do I have to have a fng?(which most likely was the answer, Not sure how I feel about that)
Yayy we are scheduled to cross over the same day. Keep me in ur prayers as i will do the same for u. Have u purchased anything for after the surgery yet?

20 days and counting

I am so ready to have this done. It seems like time is not moving fast enough. I received a call that my surgery time was changed from noon to 7:30am. I'm happy with that. I haven't had any time to go shopping. I ordered front closure sports bras from walmart only 2. And I ordered a marena surgical bra off amazon. I think that and the surgical bra I get after surgery will be enough for now. Let me know if you think I will need more.
Thank you so much. I can't wait for the change, I have been dreaming of this forever.
LOL my friends always say that to me. I wish I could donate to the would. Your breast look amazing!

Three weeks togo

Three weeks to go and my bra is too big since I've been losing weight. But now it's causing that ugly black rash. and I am super uncomfortable everyday. But I refuse to buy another bra in that size! three weeks of hell...lol
Right... Well at least it will be over soon. We are almost there :-)
Yes we are. I'm getting nervous but excited.
So exciting! How long before you can return to work?

bra shopping

So I purchased some bras online because when I went to the store it seemed so unrealistic I would ever be that small. I got 2 front closure sports brad from Wal-Mart. I got the marena surgical bra. Some ahhh bras they all just look so small. I hope they will fit lol.

11 days and I'm getting nervous

So it less then 2 weeks until my surgery and now I'm getting a little nervous. I've never had surgery before. I don't know how my body will heal. What if my Boob's come out ugly, or lopsided, or too big or too small. I also have to have a free nipple graft which I'm not happy about. I need to lose more weight but I have no time to work out. Too much going on in my mind lol
me to... go to my post op tomorrow and trying to think of ever question i can. Any suggestions? I look at bras today I decided to wait till I saw the doc and see what size he tells me to purchase. omg this is really about to happen. Yes no bra no bra lol

6 days to go

I can't believe it's less then a week away. I have been slacking on working out and very nervous. All I can think about is what if something goes wrong. What about my kids and husband. I put on a strong face but I am freaking out. I have been wanting this for as long as I can remember. I have been praying for this. Now it's almost here and I'm freaking out. I know this is normal I hope I get over it before the surgery.
Hey! I have been very MIA on this site but I wanted to let you know I will be thinking about you in the coming days. I'm so excited for you! You have an incredible doctor and the staff make your surgery day as comfortable as can be! Keep me updated!
I'm so happy for you and I'll be watching your progress... Try to remain positive this is going to be life-changing for you ... It's all good!!! I had a tummy tuck September 16... In January 2014 I'm going to plan a breast reduction and Lift.. congratulations Your surgery is going to be amazing.... ((( Hugs))). (((Smaller Jugs))). LOL LiveLoveBelieve

2 days until the smaller side

2 days and I am nervous. I hope everything goes well and my nerves settle. I haven't been sleeping. Working out is nonexistent I hope I didn't gain any weight. It's been a hard 2 weeks.

One more sleep to the new me!

Tomorrow is the big day. Pray for me. I'm so nervous and scared. My surgery is at 730 I have to be there at 530. On another note my husband got us a room at the W so I can relax the night before he is awesome!
Good luck with your surgery today.
good luck lady are surgery is at the same time and i to have to check in at 5:30. we will be crossing over at the same time. will be praying for u. yayy
Awww... Your husband is so sweet to have done that!! Good luck on your surgery today. I'll be praying for a smooth surgery!! Can't wait to see the post op pictures of the new you!!!!

I have itty bittys now

I am officially on the other side. I didn't have to have a free nipple graft. Yay. I think that he made me really small which I don't know if that's a good thing or bad.

Before surgery

they look good
Looks great!
Thanks

Thank you for all realself sisters. I am happy it is all over. Thank you for the prayers I needed them. I go for my post opp tomorrow to get the drains taken out. Will take better pictures then.

pictures

Lol. No, I don't think they are small. They are a perfect size for your body! So glad you made it and was able to take some pictures for us!!
Yes they are small and cute. Yes im do happy u didnt have to get a free nipple graft. Im going to post pic today. Happy healing
Thanks

post op

I went for my post op today. He removed the drains [didn't hurt at all] and I got a little peak. They look so small and pretty. I can't believe the mine! I'm still taking pain med every 5 hours. I'm a punk so I'd rather be ahead of the pain.

So my surgery I got to the hospital at 530am paid signed some paperwork. Changed into my gown and paper undies. The anesthesiologist came in talked to me put s patch behind my ear for nausea. Then the doc came a drew on me and bunched it all together and said what if they looked something like this I told him that would be ok but I want to be a C cup so try and go smaller. After that the nurse came in and started an antibiotic on my iv and said now this is the good stuff and put something else in it. That is the last think I remember then I was waking up in pain. My husband can't believe I didn't remember anything. He said I was awake and talking up until he left. So that really was some good stuff.lol

I get to shower tomorrow then I will post some pictures.
You look great! Good luck with healing.

shooting pains

I'm one day post op and I had my drains removed this morning. The left nipple hurts really bad. Like pains just keep shooting through it and a little on the rights side. Is that normal? It's real uncomfortable
Congrats....... you look great!
I'm a punk ass too. I'm staying on top of the pain meds. I was afraid to take a quick PEEK at the new girls I woke up in some pain too. One of the surgeons said that I said, "this shirt hurts like a motherfucker!"

Day two

update picture

You look great! I had mine done 10 days ago and I still have to pop pills to stay ahead of the pain - so don't feel bad... Those zingers really hurt, don't they?? Hope you continue to heal well!
Yeah they hurt. And when I take the bra off it hurts less. But I know I have to keep it on. Just can't win lol.
It's normal to get those zingers. Even at 5 weeks, I still get them. It's not constant but once in a while, I'll get it.

zingers

I have feeling in both nipples. These zingers are killing me. My Boob's look boxy but I know they need time to settle. They left is more swollen than the right. But I love them. They are small and perky and mine. Now I wish I could go to the bathroom lol. My husband went to buy me some prune juice as my smooth move tea failed me. Just pray these zingers go away
You look very good! It is a great transformation and you almost look like you are a completely different body type. Did you lost a lot of weight recently? ( except from the boobs ;)
I lost 15lbs before. But they took 4lbs off the Boob's. I'm just happy they are gone and I can start living a Normal life
You look wonderful!! Isn't great to be on the other side. I'm glad you didn't have to have the free nipple graft. I did and its been emotional. Keep us posted and get all the rest you can.

left nipple looking different

I'm day 5 post and I just showered and noticed my left nipple has bruised or black areas around it. I have had no leakage of any kind. But I'm freaking out. Is this normal? I have feeling in both nipples since the day off surgery. I'm gonna call the doc in the morning just really worried now. My husband says I'm over reacting. But I don't know
Doesn't it feel good to be on the other side? My whole nipple turned blackish, sort of like a dried blood clot. My doc told me to keep them moist with Vaseline and it has worked for me. They are healing and the dark scabs are sloughing off to reveal new pink, tender skin.
You look great, thanks for sharing.

9 days later

I'm on day 9 of healing. All is going well. They are really itchy. And I can't wear the surgical bra during the day it doesn't let them breath enough. So I wear my bali bra and it is so comfortable. Other than that here are some pictures to update..
So what size are you now ? The girls look good .
I have no idea. I think maybe a c cup.
You're healing beautifully!

12 days post and the pain is back..

Today has been rough. My left breast is still swollen. But it seems more swollen and is hurting. The right hurts a little. I have been icing them but with no relief. I took a Tylenol 3. I need something to relieve this pain. I go to the doc on Friday.
I am 3 weeks post op and some days are better than others. I know you feel the same as I do, " It is so worth it"! Hang in there! Praying for you. Smooch
Try going to the drugstore and buying Arnica, it has worked wonders for me with the swelling.
I'm going to send my husband to get some. Thank you

Changed my name (again)

I am truly enjoying my new small breast. I know the pain will subside and I will feel a lot better. I'm happy I made this decision.

before and after pictures

Great before and after pics - glad you are happy!

2 weeks 2 days t junction opened

So I got my stitches taken out yesterday. My left boob (my trouble boob) is still swollen. It started leaking yellow stuff my doc said that was ok. The t junction split a little I didn't notice that until today and I'm freaking out. It looks disgusting..

more pictures

Wow did you really only pay $1000?
Yes my insurance covered it. I just had to pay the deductible.
Oh ok. I dont have insurance :(

Getting stressed and depressed!

So now the right side is splitting open at the T. I'm really not enjoying my breast. I'm not regretting my surgery but nothing is going as planned. My left is still bruised and swollen. The opening on the left is not getting any better. Now the right is opening and the cleavage area I don't like it. I just don't know what to do. The doctor said it's normal and it will heal give it time. But I'm impatient.and pissed.

If anyone has any suggestions on how to get this to heal faster please share. I'm keeping it covered with neosporin and gauze as the doctor said to do.
You look so proportioned now! Hang it there, it really will get better soon and this will all be behind you.
I hope so. Thank you!
I had surgery the day before you. I am having issues with my incisions too. I had very little pain the first week week but now I am in pain and need to take Tylenol every 6 hours. I am keeping the neosporin and gauze companies in business. I am seeing my ps tomorrow And will pass on anything helpful. I find if i sit in the couch and don't move I have no pain. Can't do that for the rest of my life. Haha.

3 weeks post op

So today makes three weeks and I'm still really sore. When I bend over it feels like I could rip my stitches. The stitches that are where my breast meet hurt like hell. My left breast is still bruised and swollen it feels like a rock. As to my right is only a little bruised and feels normal. Both openings.at the T is healing well.

How long until my breast take a more natural shape? How long until the soreness goes away?

I just want to feel normal again. I haven't been able to lift my baby in three weeks.... I still have another 3 weeks until I return to work because I have to be able to lift 50lbs.. no changes in the way they look so here is one picture.
i love ur story it make me more ready for mine on November 18 im 4'11 and i wear a 26G and im 18 i hope mine look pretty like urs
Thank you so much. You will do great and be very relieved
Hi enjoy, My ps had nothing to pass on other than the neosporin and gauze approach. Hang in there. I so ready to have this recovery over too. I am still in pain.

4 weeks post op seems like forever

So today is my 4 week point. I'm healing well I can sleep on my side and sometimes wake up on my stomach. I still have some bruising and swelling. The opening at the T on the left breast is still healing the right one is healed up. But I think overall the left will be bigger then the right and I'm OK with that because from what size I was in just grateful to be this small.

The ropey incision at my cleavage is what is depressing me. I hate it! The is no way around it I simply hate it. I'm going to make a appointment next week to discuss my options of fixing it. Also it is the only scar that actually hurts everyday And because I'm still not cleared to go back to work until Dec 1 and I want to a week earlier. I hope it is something that can be fixed easily.

My husband loves them. He is always complementing them. He says the ropey incision is fine and that I'm worrying to much. I love him but every time I look at them with clothes on I love them. But with clothes off all I see is the cleavage area.

Overall the healing process is going OK. A few bumps but I will manage.

Happy healing ladies
You look great and are healing nicely.
I had my op 10 days ago and my PS is really pleased with the healing. I was advised to take Manuka honey twice a day to help healing and stop the t junction breaking down so I don't know if that's helped. If you are going to try it get the highest rated you can find. I found it in 5, 10, 15 and 20 rating and it's more expensive the higher the rating. I'm so so glad I had the op but I do have a few issues with the "ropy" scars where skin has gathered at the end of the scar and also my boobs still look a really unnatural shape... I'm told both these issues will improve with time though
Fabulous result - boobs look great. can you tape to get the scar to flatten? I have to keep tape on for 3 months - change it weekly.

5 weeks update

So the are really no changes. My open incision is now almost closed. I was cleared to return to work on Monday. I went to get sized and I am a 36 D. But my left breast is bigger then the right and I could tell when trying bras on. The ropey incision at the cleavage area my doc said should flatten out if it doesn't he said he will fix it in a few months. Here are some updated pictures. By the way my husband loves them. A lot more then I do.

You look wonderful!    Thank you for updating us.  I also had the same ropey incision in the cleavage.  I massaged it with a firm circular massage motion, using bio oil.  Mine is now totally flat.  Be persistent and this will help in the healing.

I was trying to remember who asked me about the tape! Here you are - It is 3M Micropore. You prob can buy it - I was given it by the PS. to be honest I am having a break for a couple of days from the tape. It is itchy and stinging and bothersome. I'll get back to it..........best wishes

6 weeks and feeling good

Not much change but I feel a lot better. Everything is healing well.
You are looking fabulous, Welcome to the small side, it feels so good the weight has been lifted thank goodness, wishing you the best :)

7 weeks later and the pain begins again!

I went back to work last week but it was really slow, so I consider this week my first real week back and I don't know but Tuesday I begin to feel pain at my T area. Its the one that split but it's all healed up and hurts to touch, I can't even sleep on that side. I called the nurse advice line and was told it sounds like a suture trying to get through the skin and until it gets through it will be in pain. Has this happened to anyone else? She said to continue to massage vitamin e oil on it but its way too painful. And advise is welcomed.

Other than that they are healing well.
Sorry - no advise on that - I wonder how long these sutures take to dissolve - Mine have started to poke out - not nice. Hope you get the answers from one of the ladies.
Kaiser Dr. Hadeed