Dr. Whiteman Did an AMAZING Job - and the Results Are Still Great 7 Years Later! - Atlanta, GA

I was 5'4" and a size 34DD. After having 2 kids,...

I was 5'4" and a size 34DD. After having 2 kids, they were a "low riding" DD. I used to joke that they looked like tennis balls in tube socks - no volume and very saggy. I went in for a consultation with Dr. Whiteman, who said that he had recently begun using a "newer method" called Le joeur? or something like that (keep in mind this was 7 years ago) where there is significant lift as well as reduction. My goal was to get to a perky C cup.

The surgery went well with no complications. I can't remember a lot of the details about the recovery, because it was quite some time ago. I was very pleased with the size and shape after healing, they were immediately perky and a perfect C! I was so happy to be able to wear a cami with only a shelf bra and not have droopy breasts.

The main reason I am writing this review though, is that 7 years later my breasts are still in the exact same place they were - and I am now 41 years old. They are still perfectly shaped, no sag, and I am as happy with my choice to have the surgery as I was then. As I have facial pictures on other posts for Fraxel, I'm not really comfortable with posting before and after boob pictures :).

I would highly recommend Dr. Whiteman to anyone looking to have breast surgery.

9 years later, my breasts are still in the same place they were after the surgery!

It says a lot about the quality of a procedure when a patient is still ecstatic about the results after 9 years. At 43 years old, my breasts still have a great perky shape and my scars are barely visible!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

I couldn't have asked for anything better. His office staff was lovely, pleasant, and answered all my questions. Dr. Whiteman himself made me feel very comfortable and was very patient with me. Best of all, he did exactly what I wanted and the results are even better than I expected...and long lasting. After my consultation, I felt very comfortable with Dr. Whiteman performing the surgery. He could not have had better bedside manner and was very patient with me as I voiced my concern (over and over :)) about making sure my nipples were symmetrical - I have seen too many reduction procedures where one nipple was visibly higher or lower than the other.

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.