36F to 36D - Atlanta, GA

I was extremely frustrated after weight loss,...

I was extremely frustrated after weight loss, exercise, chiropractic visits, and expensive "grandma" bras could not help my back pain. I was nervous about plastic surgery at first but Dr. Lincenberg calmed my fears. He was extremely thorough from my consultation, to my pre-op and even after my surgery and follow ups. His staff is very friendly and they informed me upfront about what I was to expect physically and financially. My motivation was to have a breast size that would be more proportioned to my body, and to eliminate my horrible posture and back problems. The surgery has completely changed my life. I am pain free, my clothes fit so much better, and I am able to work out now without having to wear two bras and getting a lot of unwanted attention/stares. The worst part to me was the drainage tubes, but thankfully I only had to keep mine in for 4 days. I was also concerned about my skin getting keloids, but I have healed nicely. I recommend that everyone who has this surgery use Biocornium daily to reduce the scars. I wake up feeling better and more confident every day and am so glad that I made the decision to do it. My only concern at this point is that when I have children they'll get bigger. LOVE my new boobies!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Dr. Sheldon Lincenberg

Overall WONDERFUL experience! If I ever had to have any surgery again, I would definitely come here.