34 J to a Full C - Atlanta, GA

2 weeks post operation and I could not be happier....

2 weeks post operation and I could not be happier. I was having trouble cleaning, cooking, and just living. Within 48 hours my back, neck and shoulder pain was gone. I was walking more upright!

I had close to 8 pounds removed. I am swollen and I am still in recovery but I am so glad that I did this.

Congrats!! That is ALOT of boob you lost! Keep on updating! Would love to see pics of your transformation!

Welcome to RealSelf.

Congratulations on your wonderful results!   Eight pounds is a very large amount of weight to come off the upper body.  I bet you do feel fabulous.

Thank you for sharing your journey.

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Several of my doctors recommended him. He is the doctor's doctor. Chief of plastic surgery at a great hospital and does his work only in the hospital. The is not a strip mall doc! He des not advertise he does not have a flashy office. It is just a sincere doctor who is dedicated to his work and he really cares. He kept me in overnight and did not toss me out after a few hours. I had surgery early in the morning. He was withme when I woke up and came by to see me late in the day. He was at my bedside early the next day. You do not get that from a surgical center unless you pay for after care!