Breast Lift - No augmentation - Atlanta, GA

I wanted this done for ME! Even as a teen, I...

I wanted this done for ME! Even as a teen, I never had "perky" breast. Then after 2 pregnancies and lots of stretching, I became even more troubled by the appearance of my breast. Dr. Woods explained the pros and cons and told me I was the perfect candidate for this procedure. One week later, I feel and look great!

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Breast Lift community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the Breast Lift community.

Breast Lift - No implants

I have added a before and after (one week post - op) photo.

Treatment/Pros and Cons

I was asked to list more details of treatment and pros and cons.

The mastopexy took approximately 3 hours. My surgery was an outpatient procedure in a hospital. I did have a slight reduction to my right breast as I had more tissue mass in the right than I did in the left and also desired to be symmetrical.

The pros I believe reflect themselves in the one week post-op photo. I am just thrilled. This has boosted my esteem and I am, for once in my life thrilled about swim suit season. No more fried eggs hanging from a nail! :). This will also make sports bras more comfortable for me while running! Have I mentioned I am THRILLED?! It's only been a week and I feel this has made my life better!

The only cons I can think of is the scarring and down time. but the esteem booster out weighs the scarring. The down time is hard especially if you are active but I have discover reed people want to help! I have been blessed and it is nice to slow down, take a walk and not be in such a hurry. :)
They look great. I would have loved for my "afters" to be your size. Great decision. Post more pics when you can.
Thanks so much for sharing. You look awesome. You actually look like some of the augmented ladies. Hoping for a result like this.
Thank you! Best of luck to you!!!!

Two weeks post-op

I am still recovering very well and out of the beast of burden -the surgical bra - still feeling very well. Still taking Advil from time to time due to the nerves firing back up. I am still dealing with skin sensativity. But it was all so worth it.

One month

One month post op and wow! I feel great. That is not to say I am still not experiencing skin irritation and itchiness but I am able to workout and just feel much better about myself. I did push-ups yesterday too! Left breast still a little more swollen than the right but not worried about it at all! My only wish is all the tape would finally drop off (I was told to let them fall off in the shower) but I am impatient like that. Very thankful and blessed to have the chance to get the 'girls' hiked up. Most importantly I was blessed to have a fantastic doctor. Worth every penny and ounce of discomfort.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Superior bed-side manner. I planned on getting 3-4 consultations. Dr. Woods was my first and only. It was clear after my consultation with him, he was the doctor for me!