After Over a Year of Searching, I've Finally Found a Doctor to Preform and Breast Lift and Augmentation Atlanta, GA

Having a baby really took a toll on my body. I was...

Having a baby really took a toll on my body. I was very curvy before my pregnancy. I was around a 160 lbs, but I has very toned. I had a size C-D breast. I gained a lot of weight during my pregnancy. After I had my baby, I lost all of my a baby weight and then some. I got down to 119 lbs, which left me with a lot of loose skin. Although I felt I looked great in clothes, I was really uncomfortable being naked.

I originally wanted to get a revision tummy tuck and a breast lift with augmentation. I have been looking for over a year for a doctor to preform my breast lift and argumentation and tummy tuck. I have been terrified of scars. I already have a tummy tuck scar, and I also have a lot of stretch marks from my pregnancy. I just didn't want my body to be cover with scars, even if that meant I would have loose skin.

So I started my search for a PS. I can't even tell you how many interviews I went to. I even flew out of state to interview doctors. There was always something. The doctor made me feel uncomfortable, the doctor had bad reviews, the scars were bad, the implants and tummy tucks didn't look natural. It just seemed like I was just going to have to live with my sagging skin. But then I met doctor Alderman. Within the first five minuets I knew she was going to be my doctor. She was warm and kind and she really made me feel like she truly cared about the concerns I had about my body. I explained my concern about my stomach, but she told me my stomach was beautiful and advised against what other doctors suggested, which was a lower body lift. She could have just agreed with what I was concerned about had had given me a procedure that I really didn't need--but she didn't. So we talked more about my breast. I just wanted a soft natural look. I don't care about being "sexy". I just want to feel like a woman. I wanted my soft, full look back before I had my baby. I feel like because she is a woman, she really can understand what what I wanted for my self and why. I have never met a doctor as compassionate as Dr. Alderman. I scheduled my surgery that very same day and booked it for the 8th of May.

Before and After Surgery

Day Six

I had my post op appointment yesterday, and had all of tape taken off except the tape covering the incisions. I got to see them for the first time yesterday. It wasn't quite what I was expecting. I've been looking at other photos of lift and augmentations and they're all pretty much round. Mine are cone shaped and pointy. My nipples aren't even either. I'm not quite sure what to think. I trust my doctor, and trying t be optimistic, but the shape was just surprising to me. I have another appointment on the 23rd. I talk to my doctor more about it then.

Side View

It's Been a Week

It's been a week since I had surgery. I am feeling pretty well. When I first got out of surgery and a for a couple of days after, I felt like I had just lifted weights for my chest. It was just tight and sore. Now my chest doesn't hurt so bad. It's more of an all over body soreness. I drove to my appointment the other day, and I went to the grocery store yesterday. Honestly, I'm pretty tired. I feel great, but pretty lathargic. I only have two pain pills left, so I am saving them for when I really need them.

I am feeling better about the shape of my breast. I had done a lot of research before my surgery and had never read or saw pictures of breast being cone shaped after surgery, so I was surprised by the shape. I realize now that it's normal after the type of lift I had performed. I'm very excited to how my breast start settling and shaping up.

10 Weeks After Breast Lift and Aug.

So it's been ten weeks since my lift and aug. It's been really bumpy. Because of my stretchy skin, my breast and settling at different rates and they've pretty much look completely different from one another. Dr. Alderman has seen my many times throughout the 10 weeks and has reassured me that they will even out. I trust her. I guess I'm being a little impatient. I will need a small in-office revision on my right breast after I'm all healed. At three months, most BL reviews are close to where they need to be, but everyone is different. I am also very unsure of my nipples. They're way smaller than I expected. I really did like my nipples before my BL. Now I am really trying to be optimistic about them. Hopefully they'll grown om me in time. I do love how my scars are healing. I have been taking very good care of them. I have been using aquaphor and silicone strips on them.
Alpharetta Plastic Surgeon