What Do You Think? -Atlanta, GA

I am a 29yr old female wanting to get breast...

I am a 29yr old female wanting to get breast augmentation. Did my initial consult a week or two ago; physician told me he would make me a size D, silicone, above the muscle. I'm approx 160lbs, 5'6". I'm currently a 36B...I don't want to have he "Barbie" look, but I'm wondering if a D would be big enough...any suggestions?

Pre-Op

I have a friend that's have the same procedure with the same PS; she's roughly my size but a little shorter; maybe 5"4; she looks great; I'm hoping for a similar experience. I go in for pre-op in 6 days; I'll provide pre-augmentation pix, etc. I'm just worried about the pain and what to expect. I've wanted larger breasts since I was about 10 years old; just interested in what others are getting...

So worth it!!

Ok so I've finally had my surgery; actually in 3days post op! It's been an exciting journey!! Day 1 was a complete blur, my husband took care to make sure I didn't do anything crazy. He stayed up all night with me because he insisted I was attempting to go Christmas shopping!! So, yeah, say 1...I dunno..! Day 2 was...WIERD. I had boobies!!! I went from a 36A/B to a D. Pain hasn't been excruciating, just difficult to get in and out of bed. I've been up walking and really just pampering myself. I'm so impatient, I've wanted boobs for YEARS, but now I'm wanting them to DROP!!! They're tight and tingly right now. I was instructed by my PS to wear the bandage (bra) they placed on me until my 1 week post op appointment. I've found and fallen in love with Zensah's sports bras. They're made well and are comfortable (might as well have come cute ones if imma have to be in them for several months). So far that's it...I'm just kinda wondering about the tightness. My boobs are TIGHT! I've been putting lotion on just to assist in massages (I've not been advised to massage yet by my PS).. Anyone else had similar concerns?

Oops, some pix

Sorry they're not so great, but these are really all that i have! I've ALWAYS wore an extreme push-up bra, so I don't have any pix without one on. I did go ahead with the sub glandular method, Naterelle silicone implants, 500cc each.

It's day...7 post op!

I feel great, honestly!! Got the constipation under control, LOL...ANYWAYS,..went shopping today, just wore my zensah sports bra and it's giving me so much support. They look great; it's just gonna take time for me to get used to boobs! I'll post more pix in a min. The left is more swollen than right..I'm a HORRIBLE sleeper, so only Jesus know how I end up in the positions I end up in! I love sleeping on my sides so I think I've been unintentionally sleeping on my R side..update more later..got an early post op in the am :)
Syribeys