Momma of Two - Atlanta, GA

I really don't know where to start. Been to doctor...

I really don't know where to start. Been to doctor after doctor after doctor and the say the same thing. There isn't anything we can find wrong with you. (this has been going on for almost 7 years now).

Let me start out by saying I love my 25 year old implants. They look great but I do truly believe they are causing The burning sensations and other flu like symptoms I have all the time. Not to mention there are some days I have no energy to leave the house. After I get the kids ready for school Im done for the day, exausted. So I sure hope I'm strong enough to get them taken out and not replaced, on one hand I can't wait to be me again, on the other hand every woman I passed today shopping had Boobs! :(

The first 10 years with then was great not one issue, then I got pregnant and the pain started in the left breast . The pain has gotten worse over the years and now it is in my arms and back area. It's constant and is interfering with my quality of life with my family.

I will be seeing Dr Susan Kolb and sure pray She can make my boobies be the best that they can be :) ha ha. I haven't been this scared well since I had our little girl. Thanks to all the women on here who were willing to share your story. I don't think I would be packing now and getting ready for my journey without all of yours. All I can do now is pray for her and for courage!

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. kolb is a little different from most of the doctors I've seen. As a matter of fact some of them got so mad when I would ask if my implants were making me sick they would not see me again, I was so at ease with her that even though she is no longer in my network I'm still going to have her do my surgery. I'm just going to pay for it myself.