Lipo of the Upper/lower Abdomen and Breast Lift with Silicone Implants - Atlanta, GA

I'm scheduled to have the surgeries listed above...

I'm scheduled to have the surgeries listed above on June 30th.

I'm 27 years old and currently weigh 145 pounds at 5'5". My bra size is a 36-C.

Some people (meaning friends and family) think I'm "crazy" for wanting this surgery, but honestly, I feel that it's the last step in my journey.

You see, I gained A LOT of weight right after high school due to improper diet and complete lack of any type of exercise. I got up to around 190 pounds.

One day, and I recall this with great clarity, I was at Old Navy purchasing some new blue jeans, because my old ones were getting too snug in the tummy area. I tried on the new pair and they fit fine.

But, as I took them off, my eyes went straight to the size label of the jeans. 16. A 16?! I was not meant to ever be this heavy.

I set down in the dressing room and tears started to form in my eyes. I had finally come to terms that I was unhappy with the results of my poor lifestyle choices. I had made tons of goals down the road, but I had never stuck to them for more than a few days.

I looked myself in the mirror and said "You ARE going to lose this weight."

About three years later I had reached my goal of 145 and since then have been able to maintain said weight but work out more to lose more inches.

So, even though my friends and family don't feel this is neccessary, it's not about them or how they feel...its' about me.

I want to lose those last few pesky pounds once and for all AND help tigthen up my loose skin (which my doctor said I have a good bit of and my body has basically gone through a pregancy).

Also, due to the weight loss, my breasts are sagging quite a bit...so I want to get them lifted and slighted increased in size (about a cup size).

I'm very scared and nervouse...but excited too!

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon