Dr. John Connors: The Best - Atlanta, GA

The practice of Dr. Connors is first class. After...

The practice of Dr. Connors is first class. After consulting with more than 10 surgeons for my procedure, Dr. Connors provided everything I hoped for. He listened to my concerns and my outcome goals. He and his practice exceeded my expectations...and I'm a tough cookie to please. Also, Jill in his office served as my personal shopper and guided me in selecting the appropriate lingerie for my new look! Awesome!

I meant only get implants. I ask because I may need a lift. Would love to see more pics
Wow they look great! Did you just get implants? I am going to schedule my consult with him.

8 Months Post Op

Feeling and looking fabulous. Everything is settling nicely. Still waiting on full nipple sensation. Satisfied nonetheless. It will come!

I met with him and fell in love:) However I didn't get to use the Vectra machine so I settled on 500ccs using sizers which will make me a full D close to a DD. I am pear shaped and want a hour glass shape. Ashley is great! She answered all of my questions. I am going to meet Dr. J Bauer in a few weeks to compare and then make a final decision.
Thank you for the updated pics!
I see him in 2 weeks for the consult. I will report back. Thx for the update
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

I exhausted in sources on the internet (lol), consulted with 10 other surgeons, and stumbled upon the comments and answers posted on realself by Dr. Connors. I was impressed with his genuine responses and the time he took to answer questions specific to the expressed concerns.