Breast Augmentation and Mastopexy Mistake - Atlanta, GA

I just had a breast augmentation and a mastopexy...

I just had a breast augmentation and a mastopexy one week ago. I did all of my research for a year beforehand and I thought I was ready. I had one tubular breast and needed a donut lift on one side. My PS did a beautiful job. They really are pretty and I know they will get even better as time goes on, but they aren't for me. I began as a small B cup and after 275 filled to 300cc saline mentor smooth under muscle. they are too big. Way too big. This isn't what I wanted at all and I am so sad it ended up this way. I am not a big boob person and I know once they drop and fluff they will be even bigger. I am well aware of the mood swings after an operation, but this isn't it. I am waiting another week to see my PS but I am going to ask to be deflated. I just want to go back to what I had before and if I do it quick enough, will my trauma not even be recognizable once they deflate? And if I don't allow for a drop and a pocket to be made, maybe some years down the road I might get much smaller implants and the surgery will be more straightforward? I am wasting money, and my loved ones want me to wait, but I hate these things. I am so sad that this happened, I wanted it to be close to perfect but it isn't. Can I deflate so soon?