Breast Augmentation and Lipo of Back, Upper and Lower Abs, Inner Thighs to Knee - Atlanta, GA

I"ve always wantted to get these surgery but...

i"ve always wantted to get these surgery but always been scared up until this last minute".sighh" i dont want too much of a big breast since now im a small b.i ask my doctor to let me be a full c so he decided to let me do 510cc silicone over the muscle . he states i should ok.my sons dad however has brought fear today when he starts saying go work it off ,u know about the risk involve in it.its not worth it,im not complaining the list goes on and on....hopeful i dont get cold feet in the morning.oh boy.sad face.does anyone have encouraging words for me tomorrow.kinda scared now with all the stuff he said but im really thinking about the results of what my body will look like.longing to be sexy.

Welcome to RealSelf! I'm glad you're sharing your story with us. Did you go through with the surgery? If so, how are you feeling?

yes i did the surgery im in alot of pain thursday and friday.but not that bad today.taking benadryl because i itch so so bad.my vagina is also swollen fr the procedure

WELL I CAN HELP MYSELF A LITTLE BUT IM STILL IN...

WELL I CAN HELP MYSELF A LITTLE BUT IM STILL IN PAIN.THE BREAST AINT BAD,AND MY THIGH AND BACK HURT .NOW IM ITCHING LIKE CRAZY SO I JUST THE DOCTOR AND HE TOLD ME TO TAKE BENADRYL.HAVET SEEN BY BREASTS YETS INCE ITS ALL IN WRAPS.I HOPE WITH ALL THESE PAIN MY SURGERY WILL WORTH EVERY PENNY,MY VAGINA IS SWOLLEN AS WELL I HOPE IT GOES DOWN SOON.#NOPAIN NO GAME.I ENDED UP WITH 500CC SILICONE OVER THE MUSCLE

Well.i finally did it went.with 500cc.cant see The...

Well.i finally did it went.with 500cc.cant see The girls yet since they are taped Up.my vagina is swollen they said it happen whenever ur doing lower abs or whenever gravity moves that way.im cylce also started Early so im assuming its Fr The lipo.

my doctor had great reviews.procedure had great result and he never hurried when i was asking him a million questions.his assistant hands down is the best.called her so often but she never ignored me or gets mad.my friend also did her breast there.