41 Year Old Woman with 4 Children Who Has Always Wanted Breast Implants - Atlanta, GA

After 41 years and 4 children later I finally have...

After 41 years and 4 children later I finally have what I have always wanted and dreamed of BREAST! And not just larger breast but larger, more beautiful breast. My results are amazing.
Choosing my Surgeon:
Choosing a surgeon for any procedure can be stressful to say the least but after looking into 5 different surgeons I am pleased that Dr. Vincent Zubowicz met all criteria that I had set up for my specific needs. I wanted my surgeon to not just be professional, but friendly as well. I didn't want to be uncomfortable with the person who was going to see my naked breast. In addition I also wanted someone who would take the time to answer all of my questions, someone who didn't rush through answers but rather took the time to explain the answers to me; who didn't just appear knowledgeable but was in fact knowledgeable. I wanted someone who was confident in the work they did and Dr. Zubowicz was all these things and more.
Day of Surgery:
Finally the day was here and I could not be more happy! Upon arriving at the surgery center I was first met by his nursing staff who were all very kind; I met with the anesthesiologist who answered any and all questions I had; finally my surgeon Dr. Zubowicz walked in. He reviewed with me what he was going to do for me so that we were both on the same page as far as size and under or on top of the muscle. He didn't appear to be rushed or bothered that I was probably repeating all of the same questions that he had answered in the office previously.
One Day Post-Op:
I woke up that morning still in total shock that finally I had my breast done and then I was amazed that there was in fact no pain just as Dr. Zubowicz said. He had informed me prior to my surgery that there would be tightness and pressure but not real pain. I was skeptical but pleased that again he was right on the money. My breast were beautiful very high and tight but beautiful just the same
One Week Post-Op:
Still no pain I've had my sutures removed and finally went to get fitted for my new bras. I am pleased to say that I am the proud new owner of a pair of D's!
Three Week's Post-Op:
My breast have dropped and all of the swelling has gone. They look and feel very natural. I touch them countless times to assure my self that I am not dreaming they really are an part of me.
8 Week's Post-Op:
I can not believe that it has been 8 weeks since I've had my breast done. This by far has been the best and easiest surgery I've had done. Literally no pain and my breast still have such a natural look and feel. To say that I am happy is an understatement. To know that something you've dreamed of all of your adult life has become a reality is hard to put into words. To know that I have met a surgeon who talked me through what I was looking for and then deliver that dream into my life leaves me speechless.
In closing I simply want to say to anyone that is contemplating having their breast done you should RUN not walk and go see Dr. Vincent Zubowicz and allow him to make your dreams a reality just like he did for me!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Very kind and patient. Not rushed or annoyed with the many questions that I had many of which were repeated multiple times.

Sounds like your research of 5 different doctors really paid off. Good for you! Did you need any help with your children during the first few days of your recovery or are they old enough to possibly help you? ;)  What type and size implants did you get? Thank you for sharing your story with us on RealSelf!
Hello Beth I would agree my research definitely paid off. I didn't need any help with my children the youngest is 9 but honestly speaking I still wouldn't have needed any help. I had my implants done on a Friday and went back to work on Tuesday my job doesn't require lifting or anything so I was fine when I returned. I have Mentor 400 cc implants which took me from a B to a full D. Sh
That's great you had such a smooth recovery! How did your coworkers, friends and family react to your surgery?