Time to Be Happy;) - Atlanta, GA

Well after reading other testimonys from various...

Well after reading other testimonys from various women,visiting so many doctor websites & staring at a million a$$e$ before & after i decided i wanna find my own happiness. All my life ive been told im thick but no butt& after yrs of jokes im ready, i just wanna have self confidence2 get naked infrnt of a man as well as the mirror.. After sex i cover my bottom so its not visable also i wont dare wear shorts or pants unless they enhance my bottom.. Tired of faking it with tight 2small pencil skirts. I wanna look good in everything.. Flatback,pamper booty, old lady a$$ ive heard it all & i laff but it really hurts.. The myth of every black girl has a butt is a LIE! I wasnt born wid it but i damn sure am happy im in a era where u can buy it & it can be natural;)
FEARS: i wont get the results i want, & i will waste my$.. 2. How long will i be in pain
3. It wont look natural& people will notice & make fun of me.. Oh god i would just lock myself in my house forever!! Lol
4. Scars..

So far dr.jimmerson looks like the guy.. Im 5'5 233.. But im well proportioned.. I jus wanna loose 40pounds cuz i love bieng thickalicious!! Guys love my shape but are dissapointed to see im lackn in da trunk;( newho sumbdy plz respond & tell me about your story.. AM I 2 HEAVY FOR THE SURGERY??;(

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon