Looking to Get a BBL - Aventura,FL

I have been looking around for about a year and he...

I have been looking around for about a year and he really sounds good, I have two kids and don't live there so I'm wondering about the week that I have to go back to see him is there a place close by him to stay. I know no one there so would love some option on where to stay for a week. I would really love some much needed feed back because I'm almost sold on him looking at some of the pic from everyone our body types r the same and would love this change foe me.

After really doing my research I'm looking at...

After really doing my research I'm looking at another doc by the name Salama. In FL. His prices looks great and in after pic looks really good, and he is Board certified by the American board of plastic surgery. I really would like some places.to stay while I'm there please. Thanx
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

So I have got my price for the bbl, and a consitation date to speak to the doctor, now I.really have to finish Bering this money up becauses I'm Havering to provided for my home ass well, but it is a go for me.

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us. Have you had a consultation yet with Dr. Jimerson, or any doctors?

Welcome Luvely 29. Please feel free to read my blog on my surgery with Jimerson & let me know if I can answer any questions for you. Be blessed.

Here are some hotels in the area, other BBL sisters that have gone to Jimerson will be able to tell you about more places and give you more info.

They have info for the Hilton, Holiday Inn and Hyatt listed on Jimerson's website. They are all within 2-3mins from the office.: http://www.advancedplasticsurgerysolutions.com/fly-in/

But if you don't mind driving 4-5 miles out, you can find hotels for $20-$40 cheaper per night saving you $140-$300 on your entire stay. They are 10-15 mins away from the office, but you can book them for $50-$60 per night. Nice savings! All depends on you and your budget and comfort.

Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Windward

Hampton Inn & Suites Alpharetta Windward
16785 Old Morris Rd, Alpharetta, GA, 30004

Welcome!!!

Hey,

welcome to the bbl sisterhood, congrats on starting your journey