So Ready - Aventura, Fl

Hello to all my realself sistas! I stumbled across...

Hello to all my realself sistas! I stumbled across this site about a year and a half ago when searching for natural ways to make my butt bigger (exercises etc) those things did not work for me so I'm ready to do the surgical procedure and I've already chosen my doctor.

I'm going with dr jimerson. I love love love his work and his office is about 2-3 hours from me. I am scheduled for an in house consultation on jan 10th at 10 am....I'm 24 with one child. I weigh 199 lbs. currently. I've lost 30 lbs since having my child (was 230). Before my child I was around 176 lbs. I'm 5'6.

Upon losing weight I noticed that i was losing from my bottom half (hips, butt, thighs) and I really don't like it. I can't wear dresses or skirts or leggings and I have to wear certain jeans that make it look like I have a butt. I'm so ready to get this procedure done. Can't wait. I joined this site hoping I can chat with some ppl who have had this procedure done for moral support and advice.

Before baby and pre op pics

So I've added pics of before baby and so pics on me now...I have to say that I was a little embarrassed to post my current pics. The things pregnancy takes your body through *sigh*...wish pics coming soon.

Wish pics

Wish pics cont

More wish pics

Im wondering if I will be able to get my wish look...what you ladies think?...s/o to hunnywingz for letting me use her as a wish pic

Possibly switching dr.

Soooo after several nights and hours of researching on this site I'm thinking of switching to dr salama or ghurani. Dr j is great. I love his work but I have to have surgery during the summer bc of work and chances are that if I don't pay for sx with all cash I won't be able to get in that soon. I'm still going to my consult in hopes that something could change. I was going to pay $9500 in May or June and finance the rest but of course if you finance you can't get in sooner.

Got an email from Nancy about my photos!

So I got my feedback from dr salama. Upon reviewing my pics he states that I should lose about 15-17 lbs for best results. He states that he can give me a significant improvement on my waist area. So glad he didn't say that I need a tummy tuck. I got a feedback from dr ghurani as well. He pretty much states the same thing. Judging from each of their statements dr salama seems more confident in giving me great results. Decisions, decisions...I sent Nancy an email to see if I could possibly get a summer sx date. Will update you guys when I get word from her. Thanks for all the support and happy thanksgiving to y'all and y'all family.

Surgery booked!

Sooo excited! Booked my sx for June 10th with dr. Ghurani!

Just a quick update

Hello ladies just thought I'd do a quick update... Now that I have my surgery date I am trying to figure out where ima stay, how to find a good caregiver/nurse, flight,developing a supply list etc. serenity house sounds good because I don't have a fam member or friend that can stay with em but I haven't seen any pics. It's $1900 for a 10 day stay. Also I have never rode on a plane so I am super nervous about that as well. Any advice or help from you ladies will be greatly appreciated =)

Waiting game

Sooo I have my surgery booked for 6 months from now so now I'm just playing the waiting game....ladies I have to tell y'all that I am being such a worry wart when it comes to this surgery. I'm like omg what if I don't wake up from the surgery. That's the major thing that I am scared of. Have you guys gone through the same thing? Plz help.

I think I have overcame my fear

With more research and comments from you ladies I have overcome my fear and now I'm just focused on losing these 20 pounds.

Another wish pic

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Changed my surgeon to dr ghurani but have no idea how to change it on here

I think a smoother hip is better. .. hers Almost look pointed.. i like my hips but wish they were a tad bit smaller but tad bit on bootay...gonna do some work on it. If still not rightIi will fix when i get my BA...
Hey lady its not too far away now? How's things coming along?
Hey lady how is the weight loss coming alone?
Its coming along good. Ive lost 30 lbs and 3 inches off my waist. Idk if im going through with the sx with all this drama surrounding the ps I chose
I had those worries he comforted me with the fact he has never had any complications like that and has never losta patient
That's great. Now if only I can get up the nerves to get on this plane....I think ima just drive down and get my parents to pick me up after my ten days.
Yes I hve wondered if I was put to sleep nd didnt wake up... but then I think about when I had sx from a misscarriage DNC and I was high as hell then put to sleep nd I WOKE UP in recovery room. But yes I hve thought of tht before it wld be like damn I wldnt even know. Lol us girls worry too much
It's hard not to worry lol but the more and more I do research the more comfortable I feel and the words from the ladies on here helps as well. I have been put to sleep once to get my wisdom teeth cut out. I never really put too much thought into the risks of anesthesia then. I don't think that ever crossed my mind really. I just wanted those painful things out of my mouth lol
Lol I dont know how the wisdom teeth pain feel I havent experienced tgt oain but I hve cavaties all in my mouth nd im so scared to go to the dentist lol im a worry wart also
Mine were impacted and growing into my jawbone slightly so they had to cut them out. I've had a cavity filled too. I dislike that you have to be awake while they drill all in your mouth lol but other than that it's not so bad. I have been trying that visualization technique that niqua218 advised me to try and it's been helping with the whole worrying thing.
Well I guess im gnna know how you felt hun cuz I hve 12 cavaties 2 root canalas and im shakin in my boots lol
If any of your parents or siblings were put to sleep and woke up fine, you'll typical have no problems. Stressing over that is quite normal. Elite's Anesthesia Team is wonderful and as a bonus, Sergio (the CRNA) and Dr. G. are infamous Good-Lookers so I didn't mind one bit having them as the last faces to see before I awoke with this ass.
I am glad to hear that stressing over that is normal bc I haven't seen anyone on here say anything bout it.
Chile Cheeze!!! Negativity is not welcome hereeee! All stress begins with ONE negative thought. So stop it... When you find your mind wondering in that direction gurl shake it off (literally). Then sit back close your eyes and visualize yourself trying to shove all that a** & hips in your jeans after your sx. Remember ***Our body is a product of our thoughts.*** Always think & speak of what you want. The tongue is powerful. I'm not saying those thoughts don't run thru many of our minds but we must not allow them to consume us. You'll be fine doll;)
I'm going to try that visualization technique. You have such great advice. At first I hadn't really thought about negatives but when I told my mom that I wanted to have it done she started with the negative talk which I'm sure she just worried about me but it in fact scared me...I always ask God to guide me in all areas of my life and through everything so I have faith. & majority of the time I'm super excited and anxious about the sx but is just that thought comes out sometimes.
Don't worry you'll be fine. I'm sure he has a great anastesia team !!!
I'm sure he does have a great anesthesia team ...it's just my nerves getting the best on me. Thank you
You're welcome hun! Good luck again!
Hun! Planes rides aren't that bad. If you have a fear of heights make sure you are away from the window. I usually try to book flights that have movies & I don't sit next to the bathroom. Oh yeah I go before I get on the plane as well and try to book direct flights/ if you have to change make sure your hold over isn't too long. And my mother always chew gum when she's on a plane. I think it has something to do with your ears popping. Idk*
Thanks for the tips. I greatly appreciate them. I'm terribly afraid of heights. I have motion sickness but that's not a issue with planes rides right?...I'm so afraid to get on a plane that i was seriously thinking of driving the 8 hours (bad, I know) if only I had someone to drive me.
Girl if driving will relax your nerves do it. I just drove to Miami from NYC this summer. Talk about road trip. Lol it was fun cuz i was with like 6 ppl. But don't stress yourself out over a plane ride cuz you don't want your blood pressure out of wack. You'll be fine.
Wooow. Now that's what I call a road trip!....I def think I'm going to take your advice. Just gotta figure out how ima get back home lol.
Team Ghurani Baby!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!
Yaaay!!! I'm excited too....I just wish I could get over these nerves.
Welcome to team elite sis I am 9 months po and love it