Great Butt -Atlanta, GA

I continue to look better each day. I've received...

I continue to look better each day. I've received so many compliments. Thank you Dr. Michael Carter!
atlanta-liposuction.com.

Hey MrsNewBooty...Unfortunately, I have some very defining tatoos and am not comfortable posting. But go to his website at Atlanta-liposuction.com and look at this work. Otherwise, I would be more than happy to give you his contact information.
Ok thanks for the info!! I'll go to his website.
Do you have any before and after pics? I am still in the deciding phase of my journey and I like to see each doctors work. It is good to know that you were pleased with his work. Congrats on getting your surgery done!! I hope to be getting mine done sometime this year.

I look so good, I started turning my back to...

I look so good, I started turning my back to people, so they can see my butt first! Dr. Michael Carter is the man! www.atlanta-liposuction.com

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Dr. Michael Carter

A friend referred me. I had a butt augmentation by Dr. Michael Carter. I was very particular about choosing a physician. I found out that he won the patients' choice award for 2011 and 2012. I did a consultation and was relaxed with his excellent bedside manner. I'm absolutely pleased with his work and highly recommend Dr. Michael Carter!