Butt to Go with the Boobs! I Can't Wait! - Atlanta, GA

Hello Ladies, Well I went for my consultation...

Hello Ladies,
Well I went for my consultation with Dr. J today. I am so excited! He is very nice and down to earth. He answered all my questions was able to put me at ease.

I was able to talk with a couple of his patients who have had the BBL. One lady had it done about a year ago and the other who had the procedeure done 3 days ago.
The lady who had the procedure done 3 days ago was in the office to ensure that her swelling was normal. She appeared to be about a 120lbs and her but was about 20lbs by itself. She looked really good. She was very happy with the results and we exchanged numbers.

The other lady had the procedure done about a year ago and was coming back for Breast Augmentation. She said that her new butt got her a new husband, new house and a new Lexus ;-)! She lifted up her dress and let me see how a 1 year old but looked. It was nice and firm with a little jiggle.

All I can say is CAN I GET SOME BUTT TO GO WITH THESES TITTS???!!...
I am a 40DDD, I have a small butt and a some curves but my breast over shadows everything. I would like to have everything proportion to my shape. I cant wait to start 2013 off with some "fries to go with my shake" ;-)

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

I found Dr J. on Real Self. I am a RN and I started researching the BBL about 4 years ago. I have read good and bad reviews about the procedure and other Butt procedures. So I decided to wait until I felt confident with a physician who specialized in BBL. I feel really good about Dr. J and the time and the price is right.

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

I FEEL YOUR PAIN!!! 38 DDD no booty...
good luck
Welcome. Feel free to read my blog on Jimerson & let me know if you have any questions. When is your date?

Hi,

just stopping by to welcome you to the bbl sisterhood.