5'2" 123lbs Atlanta, GA

Here are some photos of me before my surgery and...

Here are some photos of me before my surgery and after my surgery:

5'2 Height
123lbs
1 child
1100cc grafted
lipo of flanks and abdomen
I wear my garment 23 1/2 hours a day (only take it off to shower and take selfies lol)

The day of my procedure I was calm and not nervous. However, when I woke up from the 4 hour surgery, I was in the worst pain I had ever felt! (including natural child birth) The nurses at Wellstar gave me meds immediately, they were very friendly and helpful!! After about a hour, I was able to go home. The ride home was horrible. I couldn't find a comfortable position in the car. The first 3 days weren't any better! I went back to see my doctor and he prescribed me a better pain medicine to help relieve the pain I was in. I started to feel relief after the first week. During my 2nd post op visit with Dr. Crawford, he did notice a small pocket of fluid which he drained there in his office. My stomach is SUPER flat (like a 10 year old girls stomach) Currently, I am 12 days post op and I couldn't be happier!! There are a few items that are some must haves before you have surgery:
-Boppy
-female urinal (I got mine on amazon for under $10)
-lipo foam boards
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

LOVE LOVE LOVE my doctor!!! I'm so glad I picked a great doctor! He listens, he will go above and beyond to make sure his clients are satisfied and happy! Best Doctor in Atlanta for sure!!