Afraid that I would end up with the "frozen" look - Why Did I Wait So Long? - Atlanta, GA

I have been very curious about trying Botox and...

I have been very curious about trying Botox and Juvederm, but have always been too nervous. I was mostly afraid that I would end up with the "frozen" look you see on so many celebrities in magazines. After meeting with Dr. Deutsch, he explained how those were bad examples of injectibles, and that I would have a completely natural result. One month later I cant believe that I waited so long to schedule my appointment, and my results are amazing! I would highly recommend him, and have already done so!

Why did I wait so long for injectables???

I have been very curious about trying Botox and Juvederm, but have always been too nervous. I was mostly afraid that I would end up with the "frozen" look you see on so many celebrities in magazines. After meeting with Dr. Deutsch, he explained how those were bad examples of injectables, and that I would have a completely natural result. At my consultation, he asked me to describe the areas of my face that really bothered me and which lines(wrinkles) stood out the most to me. He really listened to me. Dr. Deutsch started with Botox on my forehead lines and the lines around my eyes(crows feet). He applied ice to the areas before injecting me so that I felt no pain from the needle. He has an extremely gentle touch! We decided that Juvederm would be used around my mouth in the lines on my upper lip as well as the smile lines around my face. Dr. Deutsch also applied ice around the lips and laugh lines before injecting, but the best thing about this Juvederm he used, is that there is lidocaine in it. Once the needle was injected, I did not feel anything. Juvederm was amazing as the results were instantaneous!! I could literally see the younger me! The bruising was minimal from both injectables as I went out to a party that night and just added a little bit of coverup and nobody knew! It took about a week for me to notice the Botox working on my forehead, but the results were so natural...I love it. One month later and I cannot believe that I waited so long to schedule my appointment, and my results are amazing. I would highly recommend him, and have already done so!

botox

see 5 star rating!!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Deutsch took the time to answer all of my questions, and made me feel much more comfortable with how the injectibles would work. We spoke about realistic expectations, and my results far exceeded those! I would not hesitate to consult and schedule an appointment with Dr. Deutsch should I decide on any additional procedures. I have complete confidence in him.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Botox  community.