Was Enough Fat Taken Out? Follow Up to my First Question -Atlanta, GA

This is a follow-up to my first question. The...

This is a follow-up to my first question. The first pictures I post is the before pictures. I'm adding these pictures of me a month and a half post-op. I really went in to get stomach lipo. He was running a special so I got my back and love handles done too. I see good results with my back but my stomach worries me. I have been exercising and eating less. Oh, I still weigh the same as before lipo.

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your journey with us!

Did your doctor mention when you should start seeing results by?

He said some people start seeing it immediately but some people can take months.

I can definitely see the difference in your back. I can also see some changes in your stomach, they're slight, but I can see some.

Ok, It two months for me now. I'm trying to be...

ok, It two months for me now. I'm trying to be hopeful that my stomach go down a lot more. I can't really tell the difference. My back is looking a lot better but I really wanted my stomach to be flat. I really had my heart set on getting in a two piece this summer. I'm posting pic of my before and now.
I honestly think your stomach looks way better too. I hope you'll post new pics. I'm interested in getting this done.
I feel the same way, I had the aqua lipo done with a fat transfer to my butt and I am not happy with my results at all. It's been about 3 weeks and my belly is still not 2-piece ready. I'm wearing this abdominal binder faithfully for 24 hours a day minus bath time. I'm already considering having another procedure done from someone totally different. I am really upset and feel cheated. I would not recommend anyone going to have this done by this group.
Did the fat transfer stay in your butt or did you lose it??

internet