Blepharoplasty 2012 Thumbs Up To My End Results - Atlanta, GA

Photo Update

Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Renaissance Plastic Surgery, Macon, Ga. recommended Dr. Kim Earlier this year I had the opportunity to have Dr. Kim perform blepharoplasty on my eyes. Before I meet Dr. Kim, I did some research on him; there were reviews that were positive but not that recent. I am hoping to write a review that is more recent to help someone else out there, that is questioning Dr. Kim's credentials. I would like to pass onto anyone that is interested in this procedure it is well worth it, especially using Dr. Kim and his staff. Dr. Kim and the staff in the office are so sweet, very attentive, lots of patience, very professional and the office is very clean, plus the room they do the surgery in, is very clean too. The price is unbelievably reasonable compare to the local competitors. It has almost been a year since my surgery and I am so pleased with the results. It is crazy that, this type of surgery has made such a big difference to my appearance and my self-esteem. I am very grateful to Dr. Kim and his staff, for a fantastic job!! Will use them again! Su B.

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.