Cellulaze, Smart Lipo, Fat Injections in Face, Hands, & Butt, Lasered Hands - Roswell, GA

I was motivated to find a Board certified plastic...

I was motivated to find a Board certified plastic surgeon who could do Cellulaze on my thighs, as I have been self-conscious about that for many years. I am a 57 y/o female who works out & has a healthy diet (mostly)

Cellulaze did eliminate a great deal of the cellulite in my (entire, circumferential) thighs. I do still have some cellulite, but I had alot, & it is greatly improved. Had Smart Lipo in abs, back & upper arms. Fat injections in face & backs of hands. Lasered hands also. I am about 9 months out now & very happy with the results. The travel to Atlanta is not a problem (I use rewards miles). I have been back for followup appts at 3, 6, 9 months. I don't remember exactly my cost, but I had ALOT done at once, & I think it was about $15K, including garments (3 sets top and bottom), surgery center & plastic surgery insurance policy that they can tell you about.

Roswell Plastic Surgeon

No surgeons in my area had the technology at the time, so I did alot of research & spoke w/staff in various plastic surgeons' offices across the U.S. Internet research & great office staff gave me confidence in Dr. Graivier. I scheduled surgery knowing that if for any reason, I did not feel comfortable after meeting him personally; I would pay for his time, pack up & go home. Dr. Graivier & his staff could not have been better or more accommodating. They have arrangements & discounts with a local hotel with a special room for Dr. Graivier's patients. It has a bed with varying elevation levels that is perfect for post-op recovery. The hotel staff also caters to his patients. They are super-nice & will transport patients to & from the doctor's office. I said most of this in the above section, except what I wish I had known prior to surgery. Two things - Was glad I bought 3 compression tops & 3 bottoms. One of the bottoms is a below-the-knee style. Having had surgery on my thighs, I wish I had bought all of them in that style. They are much more comfortable than the above-the-knee style, and you don't have to pull the long ones down over swollen tissues. Secondly, I wish I had anticipated the need to engage the post-op services of Dr. Graivier's nurse, Regina. My Mom & with me, so I didn't think I needed more help. At the end of my surgery, it was apparent that I did need her help. Regina took us back to the hotel in her car, quickly whipped the room up with pads on the beds (for leakage) & pillows expertly arranged, special pads on me & even a high toilet seat that she let me use the whole time I was there. (It can be painful to bend down low.) She or her other nurses were with me for the first 24 hours, & they were a God-send. Regina brought in so many well-though-out items for my comfort that I really appreciated. The service is rather expensive but worth every penny - absolutely superb. You have no idea how much you leak fluids post-op and how many pads you will change. She even went to the store to buy more supplies. I felt badly that she gave up going to a concert with other people to take care of me, but she wouldn't have it any other way. With all the procedures done, I only needed pain medication the night of surgery & the next day. Tylenol from that point on. Very glad for the whole experience. Dr. Graivier gives so much-over & above what is promised, what I expected & what I paid for. He really cares about his patients & wants the best results possible. He is positive, upbeat, friendly, knowledgeable & up-to-date on all the newest technologies, which is exactly what I was looking for. He trains other surgeons on technologies, procedures and how to establish & run a top-notch surgery center. Many of the nurses & staff members have worked with him for 10 years or more, which says alot. I probably sound like a paid reviewer, but I am not & rarely even take time to review anything online.

Glad to hear things went well for you and that you are pleased with your results!! Would you post some pictures so we can see how things look before & after? There is such mixed results discussed with Cellulaze, so we'd love to see a success story!