Cellulaze, Smart Lipo, Fat Injections in Face, Hands, & Butt, Lasered Hands - Roswell, GA

I was motivated to find a Board certified plastic...

I was motivated to find a Board certified plastic surgeon who could do Cellulaze on my thighs, as I have been self-conscious about that for many years. I am a 57 y/o female who works out & has a healthy diet (mostly)

Cellulaze did eliminate a great deal of the cellulite in my (entire, circumferential) thighs. I do still have some cellulite, but I had alot, & it is greatly improved. Had Smart Lipo in abs, back & upper arms. Fat injections in face & backs of hands. Lasered hands also. I am about 9 months out now & very happy with the results. The travel to Atlanta is not a problem (I use rewards miles). I have been back for followup appts at 3, 6, 9 months. I don't remember exactly my cost, but I had ALOT done at once, & I think it was about $15K, including garments (3 sets top and bottom), surgery center & plastic surgery insurance policy that they can tell you about.

Roswell Plastic Surgeon

No surgeons in my area had the technology at the time, so I did alot of research & spoke w/staff in various plastic surgeons' offices across the U.S. Internet research & great office staff gave me confidence in Dr. Graivier. I scheduled surgery knowing that if for any reason, I did not feel comfortable after meeting him personally; I would pay for his time, pack up & go home. Dr. Graivier & his staff could not have been better or more accommodating. They have arrangements & discounts with a local hotel with a special room for Dr. Graivier's patients. It has a bed with varying elevation levels that is perfect for post-op recovery. The hotel staff also caters to his patients. They are super-nice & will transport patients to & from the doctor's office. I said most of this in the above section, except what I wish I had known prior to surgery. Two things - Was glad I bought 3 compression tops & 3 bottoms. One of the bottoms is a below-the-knee style. Having had surgery on my thighs, I wish I had bought all of them in that style. They are much more comfortable than the above-the-knee style, and you don't have to pull the long ones down over swollen tissues. Secondly, I wish I had anticipated the need to engage the post-op services of Dr. Graivier's nurse, Regina. My Mom & with me, so I didn't think I needed more help. At the end of my surgery, it was apparent that I did need her help. Regina took us back to the hotel in her car, quickly whipped the room up with pads on the beds (for leakage) & pillows expertly arranged, special pads on me & even a high toilet seat that she let me use the whole time I was there. (It can be painful to bend down low.) She or her other nurses were with me for the first 24 hours, & they were a God-send. Regina brought in so many well-though-out items for my comfort that I really appreciated. The service is rather expensive but worth every penny - absolutely superb. You have no idea how much you leak fluids post-op and how many pads you will change. She even went to the store to buy more supplies. I felt badly that she gave up going to a concert with other people to take care of me, but she wouldn't have it any other way. With all the procedures done, I only needed pain medication the night of surgery & the next day. Tylenol from that point on. Very glad for the whole experience. Dr. Graivier gives so much-over & above what is promised, what I expected & what I paid for. He really cares about his patients & wants the best results possible. He is positive, upbeat, friendly, knowledgeable & up-to-date on all the newest technologies, which is exactly what I was looking for. He trains other surgeons on technologies, procedures and how to establish & run a top-notch surgery center. Many of the nurses & staff members have worked with him for 10 years or more, which says alot. I probably sound like a paid reviewer, but I am not & rarely even take time to review anything online.