Amazing Breast Augmentation Results! - Atlanta, GA

I had a Breast Augmentation on June 25, 2012 in...

I had a Breast Augmentation on June 25, 2012 in Kennestone Outpatient Center. I can't express enough how happy I have been with this whole experience. I went with 400cc silicone Mentor implants under the muscle, from a "B" cup to a "DD" cup.

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

I have been to many plastic surgeons before him and not one of them compared with his price nor his personality. He is a very nice, kind, loving and honest person I have ever met in the professional field. He has a passion for what he does and it shows in his actions as well as his work. I also do not mind talking to anyone that is considering this procedure. You can email me at allieavon@aol.com :) All in all I think reason I am happy with my results is because I researched this surgery and doctors for years. Thank you to Dr. Marcus Crawford, you are the BEST! He is board certified, very experienced, and extremely passionate about his patients, thoroughly and truly seemed to care for my safety and well being. Dr. Crawford never rushed during my appointments and always took time to spend with me. His staff was extremely caring and answered all my questions, I went there so scared with hundreds of questions and by the time I left I had no worries and knew I was ready to have this procedure, bottom line they made me feel comfortable with my decision and I absolutely had no concerns.

Thanks for sharing! I'm glad you're so happy with your result. Can you tell us what you felt like the first day after your surgery?

I was very tired... I wasn't in pain or anything just very sleepy. It was a nice relaxing movie weekend for me. I was very surprised by how easy of a process it was. Are you looking to get a BA?