Excited but Scared...- Atlanta, GA

Hi I am scheduled to have my nose done in about a...

Hi I am scheduled to have my nose done in about a month, I can't even begin to describe how nervous I am and have even been rethinking this decision. my family thinks I'm crazy for considering it in the first place but its something I've wanted ever since high school. My biggest fear is that my expectations might be too high and I won't be happy with the results but I'm paying all this money so expectations should be high right??

Preop pics

Preop pics

Ok so idk what happened to my preop pics but here are a few...I'm having surgery in exactly a week and am still soooo nervous.

Day after..

so far I'm feeling good..it looks worse than it is, I have just about everything on my face-cast, tape, drip pad..but I'm not having any pain and so glad I finally got this done! My WHOLE face is swollen even my lips but I know all that will eventually go down. I go back to the dr on Monday so hopefully he removes the cast then.

Day after pic

Cast off

Today I went to go get my cast taken off!! So far I'm very happy with my results, he said I still have a lot of swelling and alot of it will go down within the next couple of weeks. Right now my nose is taped til Thursday..so glad I got all that stuff taken off!!

Tape off!!

Today I got the tape taken off my nose..it's REALLY swollen. Everyone says it looks the same just the skin looks more smooth but I can tell a difference. I look so awkward right now, but it still looks better than my old nose did..I know it takes patience so I will be patiently waiting for the swelling to go down. The left side of my face is still more swollen than the right side so face looks kinda crooked.

Nostrils and side

So I dolled myself up alil lol I think I'll like the result once everything heals and swelling goes down :-)

Day 10

I'm amazed at how my nose is changing daily, I can already see a difference than how it looked yesterday. Swelling is down alittle but still a working progress, I'm so glad I found this site because I know I wouldn't of been prepared for this process had I not read about other peoples experience. It's getting better by the day.

Looking better

Swelling has gone down a lot in a week!! I'm loving my nose more and more by the day, and everyone says it looks just like my old nose but smaller, people who don't know about it haven't mentioned anything about me looking different which is good..its crazy how changing one little thing gave me so much more confidence in myself!!!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

So far the staff has been really nice and reassuring, I've heard only good things about Dr. Z so that helps ease my nerves.

Glad u had great turn out but I can't see any of your pix from my iPhone :-(
Thx guys for all the support and positive feedback!!
You look amazing. Did he use cartilage from your ear by any chance? Also do you think it elongates your face? I plan to see HDR zaworksi or dr whiteman who did nene's nose job.
Thx girl, he used cartilage from my septum to raise the tip or something like that lol..I thought about that too, if this would elongate my face but I don't think it looks longer it just depends on what angle I take pics and no one has said anything about it looking longer. I also think it depends on the person and how much of a change they want, like if they want a shorter nose their face would probably look longer. I thought about Dr. Whiteman after seeing he did nenes nose but something about her nose looks weird to me, it looks better than her old one but it looks longer, I can't really put my finger on it
Her nose changed her whole face but it has no definite shape that's what's wrong with nene's nose I think. I want my nose to elongate my face that's why I'm curious. Plus I don't think chin implant is necessary although it may have that affect. I really want to see dr zaworksi though cause he gave yours definition and I need that . Another question: did a lot of people notice your nose after taking the cast off? I'm doing mine over spring break from school but I'm afraid when I go back everyone may ask. I hear great reviews about whiteman but his work isn't too impressive online. And so far talking to dr zaworksi office they are so nice.
Not necessarily my nose but people I knew noticed that my face looked different. It looked really weird for the first couple of days after he took the tape off and swelling didn't help. I think it's cus I couldn't really move my top lip when I talked or smiled, but at around 10 days postop I started to look normal again. I think it just takes a few days for ur nose to settle some on ur face and for u to get used to it. Yea they are really nice up there, I always get an answer when I call and Susan is so helpful, they're good at what they do!!
Wow I really like dr zaworksi reviews and Susan seems so nice and got back to me immediately. I would love to get surgery over spring break and I was wondering how you felt after 7 days and the amount of swelling you had.
Looks really good
OMG so beautiful
Look good ....congrats.
OMG it looks so good. I'm so sad I had to reschedule bc I was called into work :-(. So now I go see him the first week of Jan. I'll def keep you updated. Can you take a profile pic, and a nostril pic when yo get some time. Thanks luv! xoxo
Thx girl!! I just need to get past this stage and ill be good..ill post a couple pics :-)
Oh yea that sucks I was there earlier and thought about how ur consultation went lol but at least u don't have to wait long
I really like dr. Z work, it looks great
You look terrific girl. So pretty ...I cant wait to get this cast off, on Friday feel like my nose in bondage . Did you have a alar plasty done ,(base nostril redcution ) or no ? i can def. see the bridge was narrowed ... how bad was your swelling , after cast removal ?
Thx girl swelling is going down daily, right now my tip is still swollen but doesn't look bad, so you'll see changes in your nose every day after cast removal..mine still looked big when he took the tape off which was a week ago and now it's a good size for my face but I know it'll continue to go down. He did do some tip work but didn't bring my nostrils in, at first I was nervous about that part but now that swelling is down some I can see that my doc really did a good job!! It's still looks like my nose but a smaller cuter version!! Good luck with ur cast removal girl I hope u like ur results!!
I'm like 2 hours from Atlanta.im researching soul food restaurants.is busy bees or gladis knight better? Also how is your nose
I have no idea lol never been to either one of em but I hear a lot about Gladys knights restaurant..it's doing a lot better girl thanks
When do you finally see your nose and do it feel different or smaller
I saw it when he took the cast off and it looked more narrow just really swollen, it already looks smaller right now but ill really get to see it tmrw when he takes the tape off
Ok please post pictures
You are pretty. I hope your nose turns out well.
Glad you're feeling ok. What exactly did he do?
Thx, he broke my bones to narrow my bridge and did some tip work to bring it up alittle and make it alittle thinner, I'm not sure if he brought my nostrils in too I forgot but I go back tmrw so ill find out then..praying I like the results..