I’m Ready to WERKKKK!!! Extended Tummy Tuck, Lipo of Flanks and Upper Abdominal - Atlanta, GA

Hello All, I’m a 28 year old female. I have two...

Hello All, I’m a 28 year old female. I have two amazing little boys ages 10 and 4. Giving them life I will forever be grateful! But HONEYYYYY my body paid the cost… LOL. My first pregnancy was not the bad, but I was left with every womans prayer not to have... STRETCH MARKS!!! So my days of wearing two pieces were DEAD... My second pregnancy was the worst… I made it to the over 200 club, My son was a big and long baby for a body frame of 5”3 … I lost most of the weight, I mean I was able to get down to at least 158lbs, Thanks to the Military!!! So now that I’m no longer serving I’m normally between 158-165… I have always wanted to get my stomach done.. So here I am making it happen, with no second thoughts.. I chose Dr. Andrew Jimerson.. Yes ladies MR. J Curves himself. He is known for BBL, but his Tummy tucks are awesome as well! A little over a month to go and TG has her body back!!!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Wooohoo, tomorrow's the big day! Good luck and post an update as soon as you can! Happy healing hun.
Do your thing. Kudos to your journey. Worth the investment and revival of livelihood.
Thank you!.....
I will be following (stalking) your journey, mine is feb 3 so not long after you.
LOL... feel free! Ill be following your journey as well LOL!! Good luck!!
Good luck!!