37 Year Old Mom of 3 Kids Tummy Tuck with Lipo - Atlanta, GA

I underwent a tummy tuck with about a litter of...

I underwent a tummy tuck with about a litter of fat removed thru liposuction. Tho, I was extremely excited at the prospect of becoming myself again as far as looking as I did prior to my children I was also extremely afraid and to say Dr. Celestin put my mind and fears at ease it's an understatement. From my first visit with her at NY Eye and Ear all the way to my last post op 6 weeks later she took her time with me answered all my questions even after hour when I was sure she was screaming at seeing yet another inquisitive text from me and my worries. She had an enormous amount of patience and made a scary process into a pleasureable one and now almost a year later am looking forward to having a breast lift with her, for me it's a no brainer going from NY to GA because why put myself in the hands of a stranger when I am beyond happy with my previous experience.......
Can't wait till this summer
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Hello...had a consultation with Dr . Ruth Celestin. She seems knowledgeable. .I know she's new to Atlanta. Would like a feedback please on any of her Breast Augmentation results? Thanks!
Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Tummy Tuck community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Tummy Tuck community today.