18 in a Half, Male, Wanting to Have a Butt Augmentation - Atlanta, GA

I'm 5'6 and weight 145 and i don't want a too big...

I'm 5'6 and weight 145 and i don't want a too big butt but I just want a nice bigger and rounder butt. I want an hour glass shape like Blac Chyna. I just need help finding a cheap price to pay because there's a lot of sugeries i want and can't afford them all at the moment but the butt augmentation is the first one i want to get. Can somebody help me out witb this situation.

And what was ur quote for the implants by docotor Kolb?
Hey I'm knew to this site but have u guys seen dr Kolb's work yet if so was it good.... Because. I thinking of rolling with her for my implants... But I can't find any of her work...
My phone auto correct I was saying I didn't know they have different doctors to do the surgery and did you do a consult.
What insurance, same place
where are you located
Port St.Lucie, FL
Okay it's around $8500, you pay 30% and you can do inhouse payments after. .
Okay thanks. Do it says you have to be a certain age?
Not that I know of.. call and ask
Thanks.
what doctor does the in house payment???
Julian gordan
I found someone in Atlanta ga that will work with you but I will know more details Monday
Omg thank you soooo much.
Look up julian gordon
Can't find him.
Try plastikos in atlantA ga
I finally found him but i'd prefer the women because she excepts my insurance.
Who ?
Dr.Kolb at Plastikos.
I didn't know they have more than that will do it.. what size implant she will do he saying 300cc and lucky u I will I had insurance to pay mine
I didn't get to talk to them but i want extra fat added in because not all implants look natural.
O ok yeah I have no fat lol