16 Days For Countdown For My Breast Lift..Anxious & Excited - Atlanta, GA

Hello, I am 39 years old 5'1 128..I have 4...

Hello, I am 39 years old 5'1 128..I have 4 children 22, 17, 9 and 6. I love the size of my breast but despise the sagging. All looks well with clothing on but just drop, drop, drop after taking them off. :-) I have been wanting to get a Breast Lift for at least 4 years now. I made the final decision to go ahead and just do it. Soooo, I am on a countdown to Sept 16. I have chosen Dr.Deutsch in Atlanta to perform my surgery. RealSelf has been such a GREAT help with information, reading other stories, feedback & definitely the before and after pics. With that being said I wanted to give back and share my story.

7 DAYS LEFT BEFORE BL..YEA!!!

Ok I have 7 days left before the big day. I'm still anxious, excited, nervous, uncertain..just all mixed emotions. I took this weekend to do some major grocery shopping, cleaning, organizing, picking up prescriptions, buying books, movies you name it I did it. I added a few more photos of my saggy boobs soon to be perky. Again I adore the size with clothes on but I want to adore them with clothes off too. I will keep in touch by checking in the day prior to..

TOMORROW 7:30am IS THE BIG DAY!!!

OMG I'm soooo nervous, anxious, excited I don't know what to do. I didn't sleep well last night so hoping tonight I'm able to get some decent rest. Have to be up @4am & at the hospital that is almost 45 minutes away by 6am. I have the kids settled for transportation to/from school, groceries, laundry, cleaning done, and help lined up for the week. So looking forward to what tomorrow will bring. Praying for a safe procedure, safe recovery and great results. Will check back in once I'm able to..

FINALLY DONE YAAAY! DAY 1 POST-OP

Had my lift yesterday 9/16 and everything went very well. The DR & nurses were extremely great. Not much pain other than the drains in my breast(sooo uncomfortable). Also I'm very bloat assuming from the fluid plus haven't been able to have a bowel movement. Had to sleep sitting up. I haven't got a full view of breast yet but from the peeking their good and perky. They are still semi swollen. I go back PS tomorrow to have the drains remove(thank goodness) I will post some pics tomorrow once they are removed. Until then...

DRAINS REMOVED!! YES!!

Went PS today and had those painful, annoying but much needed drains out. My breast are still swollen and one is bigger than the other/plus one nipple lower. I'm not to concerned about it right now will see how the healing goes. I DO LOVE THEM even though they are not settled yet..will follow up as healing takes it place..Hoping the scarring will not be as bad

2 Weeks Post Op..All Going Well

I had my surgical tape removed today. Can you say OUCH!!! It did feel very good to shower these babies and get them cleaned up. PS said I'm healing very well and can start applying vitamin E and massaging scars. Thus far I am still very pleased with my results. Will check in with updated status as I come along.

2 Months Post-Op..Healing well

Had my 2 month post-op on Wednesday and all is healing very well. Incision itching is bothersome sometimes. I am using the Scaraway silicone sheets during the day & vitamin e oil/cocoa butter at night. So far the scarring is improving. Still sleeping on my back with occasional side sleeping. I am very much pleased with my results..will check in again in another month or so. Thanks to all the ladies who have posted & followed up with results. This site has been a great support group thru this process. I have added some updated pics
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Thank you. Its 34C..it's like a full size C. I'm loving them
You look great! How big are your breasts now? What bra size?
Thanks for sharing. You look great
you look amazing! Thanks for sharing!
Your looking great... I go for my BR surgery oct 10 any words of advice / tips would be helpful.. I'm starting to get cold feet HELP!!!
You are going to be just fine. I had so much anxiety/no sleep leading up to the surgery that once I finally had it I was so tired that all I could do was rest afterwards. The only discomfort was the tubes for the first 2 days. I was off the Percocet by day 3(took Tynelol/Ibruprofen). Once the tubes were out just letting time heal you. I did have help for the 1st week. Simple things like putting on deodarant, combing your hair seem difficult right after surgery. For the most part as long as you follow PS post-op instructions all will be just fine. Oh wearing the surigal bra afterwards 24/7 took some time for me to get use to. I see the results of wearing it definately pays off..good luck..
Oh I forgot..the other biggest adjustment after surgery is sleeping on my back & half propped up..I was a side sleeper & this back sleeping has been something else :-)
congrats on your new girls! your looking great. how are you healing?
Healing pretty good. The scars are not bad at all. Nipple sensation is more heightened now.
Lookin good!
Thanks feeling good. These nerves are kicking in & feeling those zing pains..let's me know I'm healing
Looking good. I had BL on 9/9 tape comes off next week. I'm super excited to see the results.
They look great! You inspire me to get mines done.
You look great. Glad you are happy.
You look wonderful! Glad to see another lift without implants :)
Yea!!! So happy you dropped the grenades!!! You look great and shape will get even better as you heal. (Hugs)
Hang in there. The first couple of days can be rough. I had drains for 15 days! Glad you are getting them out tomorrow. Did you take a stool softener? I took them the first week as pain killers can cause constipation. Feel better soon. I can't wait to see your pics!!
OMG 15 days!!?? I can't even imagine that,,these 2 days have been rough with them in, I took a laxative today so hopefully something will move. PS said the pain meds would cause constipation so trying to stay off them
Dont worry. I had a lot of work done due to old ruptured implants. I'm sure yours will be out soon and you will feel so much better. Drains are a pain but sometimes needed. Healing ((hugs)) coming your way.
That's great... God bless and Speedy recovery.....
Thank you..praying for the same
Hi 1sassymom, Just checking in to see if everything went well.. Excited to see your result!!
Everything went well just waiting to go back tomorrow to have the drains removed UGH! Not comfortable at all plus I'm constipated
GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!
Good luck this morning!!!! Breast lift is next on my list. Can't wait to see your results!