15 Years of Botox and Counting!! - Atlanta, GA

I started using botox (or Dysport) when I was 40,...

I started using botox (or Dysport) when I was 40, and I really needed it for my crowsfeet. Remember the pencil test, where we put a pencil under our boobs to see if the pencil stayed? Well I failed the pencil test with my crowsfeet at 40.

I am 55 years old now, and I will not stop until I just don't care anymore, which is highly unlikely since I had a facelift in 2013 and a tummy tuck in April 2014. After reading some reviews of horrifying botox reviews, I decided to post my own review with a few tips.
1. Make sure you use a plastic surgeon or other professional with a lot of experience. Don't just do the cheap Groupon offers.
2. Never, I repeat Never let a doctor inject botox around your mouth! I've needed "help" around my mouth for years and never did any of my physicians (I've used 3 in 15 years) recommend botox around the mouth NOR would they agree to do so if requested.
3. Some of the weird feeling you have after your first few treatments will go away.
4. Before deciding on botox, consider this: If you really like the results can you afford the investment to keep it up.
5. The first few treatments may only last 3 or 4 months, but the longer you continue treatment, the longer the results will last. I've had good results up to 8 months.
6. If you keep up with regular injections "when needed", you can stay wrinkle free!

The photo shows me with botox not only for crowsfeet, but also Dr. Zaworski did my forehead for the first time ever (usually I cover it with bangs). To do my forehead in addition to both eyes costs more of course, so I'm not sure maintaining my forehead is in my budget.

At this point/age, I would like to have blepharoplasty, but my many years of botox/dysport have allowed me to save up for a tummy tuck instead:-) Maybe in another year or two years I will do eye surgery, or maybe never! Keep Smiling Ladies!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

I had used 2 other doctors for botox or Dysport injections before switching to Dr. Zaworski. I got to know Dr. Z. with my facelift in 2013 followed by my tummy tuck in April 2014. Overall, it must be clear that I am very happy with him!! By his side is his longtime surgical assistant Susan, who is such a sweetheart!

Got my first botox in July, at 59. I love it!
Looks great!!