Upper Bleph - Atlanta, GA

I went to a reputable Atlanta plastics surgeon and...

I went to a reputable Atlanta plastics surgeon and consulted for upper eye lift and neck/ chin liposuction. He bundled the procedures and gave me a great deal, upper eyes were 1400.

I drove to and from the surgery. Everything was done with local anesthesia. He did my eyes first. i think he injected the area locally with lidocaine. It was kinda scary having a needle that close to my eyes. He then opened up the area with incisions and trimmed excess muscle and fat and trimmed the excess skin away. He also used some type of cauterizing instrument burning vessels before closing me up, hurt a little (kinda like bee stings with every hit of the laser) but wasnt too painful. Sutured me up and a week later i was lookin great! he really did a wonderful job on the eyes and neck. I didnt even bruise and only had mild swelling. after a week all swelling and slight bruising had resolved. I would recommend this surgery to anyone with droopy eyes, it gives 10 years of of your looks. Just BE SURE you go to a reputable plastic MD.

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for sharing. You looked good even b4 but after.... OMG . Great review I am thinking to see the same Dr If you don't mind what was the cost for both procedures ? I'm happy for you.
Cuz it was upper eyes only and I had chin and neck liposuction at the same
Time so got a discount
why such a cheap price??
The after pics look great. It is hard to tell the difference though as the pics aren't very clear.
I said you should be flattered, and you should be!! :)
Im ok guess someone tee teed in my cereal this morning when i woke up LOL happy thanksgiving!
Relax jgm! You DID loose 15 pounds and shave; and, it did make a big difference. Happy for you! Fooled me!
I will also try to ind a pic of me right after surgery so u can see the Incisions. Maye that will help confirm as well.
Yes. I shaved my goatee. Lost 15 lbs. And had the eyes and neck and chin done. It makes a big difference. When I go into clubs people that card me are amazed.
Minnie an haven. O. M. G. WTF. Why would I go through all the trouble to "fool" people????? I am just here sharing my experiences with others looking into plastic surgery. If you dot believe that it is ME in the now and present please feel free to add me on Facebook. My name is Johnny Mulliniks. And when you do I think you'll see that you owe me an appology. No offense taken but I'm an adult. Why would I waste my time "fooling" people???? Check my Facebook profile pics an you will see the old me
I agree with Minnie....it does look like a younger picture of you. You must have lost a lot of weight, shaved, altered your brows.....still, the "after" picture or "younger" picture looks great although your "before" was good, too.
Hmm. Looks like a reputable place and surgeon. Did you mean $14,000?

Your nose doesn't look the same... the shape of your head doesn't look the same...

Sorry, but I am wondering if you are for real... I showed this to a friend and she didn't think it even looked like the same person - or it was a younger picture of you. I guess if this is for real, you should be very flattered.
No no no. It wasn't major I'm an RN.... By no means were the surgeries serious. I was injected with lidocaine and took no po meds until I got home. The doctors name was patrosky at plastic surgery center of the south :)
I am so jealous. I paid $9,000.00 for the same procedures in Alpharetta 9 months ago, looked like I had been beat, and had to have one of my eyes revised due to webbing (which they charged me an additional $150.00 for).
You drove yourself home? This is highly unusual. Actually, I've been in the health care field for 15 years and never heard of a doctor allowing a patient to drive themselves home after a surgical procedure. A bleph and lipo are serious surgeries.
WOW .. amazing difference! Thanks for sharing!
Amazing! you look like a teenager now, I´m sure you will get carded ALOT! Congrats.
You look great! I am amazed(and jealous) you had no bruising and that you drove home after surgery. Seems like you had a painless and quick recovery. You should post your surgeon's name since he did such a terrific job.
Amazing experience and you look great! Congratulations! I think you were in the very lucky minority in your experience and recovery!