Upper Bleph - Atlanta, GA

I went to a reputable Atlanta plastics surgeon and...

I went to a reputable Atlanta plastics surgeon and consulted for upper eye lift and neck/ chin liposuction. He bundled the procedures and gave me a great deal, upper eyes were 1400.

I drove to and from the surgery. Everything was done with local anesthesia. He did my eyes first. i think he injected the area locally with lidocaine. It was kinda scary having a needle that close to my eyes. He then opened up the area with incisions and trimmed excess muscle and fat and trimmed the excess skin away. He also used some type of cauterizing instrument burning vessels before closing me up, hurt a little (kinda like bee stings with every hit of the laser) but wasnt too painful. Sutured me up and a week later i was lookin great! he really did a wonderful job on the eyes and neck. I didnt even bruise and only had mild swelling. after a week all swelling and slight bruising had resolved. I would recommend this surgery to anyone with droopy eyes, it gives 10 years of of your looks. Just BE SURE you go to a reputable plastic MD.

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon