THRILLED with Breast Aug and Rhinoplasty so far!!!!!!!!!!

Hello. I have been wanting breast implants for...

Hello. I have been wanting breast implants for about all of my adult life and I am finally getting them next month! I am so super excited but I want to make sure that I get them big enough. I always read on here people saying that they wish they would have gottem them bigger. Also just wanted to share my experience in general, this website has been helpful to me and I wanted to return the favor!

I am 5'8 or so, 142 lbs (of course fluctuates within 5 lbs) and very medium sized frame. I want to have the full beautiful breasts like a Playboy model, etc.

The Dr recommended 425-475 ccs but all of them that I tried on in the office seemed so small!! Very strange to me, thought those were pretty large implant sizes!!!

My pre-op isn't for 5 weeks but I will keep updating through here until then!!

I am also getting rhinoplasty at the same time so that is the reason for the expected cost of $9000!!!

I finally got them done!!! Went with 450 on the...

I finally got them done!!! Went with 450 on the left and 475 on the right to get them to be close to the same size.
The left breast looks adorable and totally natural already, but the right is still riding high and hasn't dropped as much as I hope it will in the end.
The rhinoplasty went well but the nost is still extremely swollen from surgery!
I had my surgery on 9/29/11 . I went in at noon, but my surgery did not begin until 2 p.m. I was under for almost three hours, as there were the two operations. I was in recovery for about an hour.
Once I got home, I took my pain meds immediately. Big mistake. I threw up all night. Switched to acetaminophin and felt a lot better.
That Friday was a hazy day, just laid in bed all day.
I am hoping my swelling in my nose goes down, along with my right breast. Then life will be good!!!!!!!

Everything seems to be dropping as needed and my...

Everything seems to be dropping as needed and my nose looks better and better everyday, I am so glad that I did this!!!!!!!!