Excited....but Very Nervous - Atlanta, GA

I've been very unhappy with my breast size...

I've been very unhappy with my breast size since I was in high school. It seems all of my friends were developing way before me. Two kids later and I am still unhappy. I am currently a 34B and would love to be a full C.

I have scheduled my BA for July 8. I want to lose some extra pounds first so I can be totally happy. I love reading the reviews, getting the updates, and the looking at the pictures. It makes me get excited over and over again. They also help me understand the risks and what to expect afterwards.

I will add some photos later and probably start updating more and more as the time comes closer. I will be checking back often so keep posting and updating!

Well tomorrow is the big day!! I didn't think I...

Well tomorrow is the big day!! I didn't think I would be so excited and nervous at the same time. I have been wanting to do this for so long and now the time has finally come. I am scheduled for noon, tomorrow. I wish I could go earlier to get it over with. Nothing to eat or drink after midnight. That is going to be difficult since I am a big time snacker. I will make sure to post before and after pics. Probably have to take something just to make me sleep tonight! Will update again tomorrow afterward my surgery...wish me luck!

Okay it's been almost a year and I am so happy I...

Okay it's been almost a year and I am so happy I made this decision. Only my boyfriend and I know that I've had anything done. I have seen some stares but nobody asked. This was the best decision in my opinion. I have so much more confidence in myself and I think my clothes fit much better! I will post my before and now pics later. My advice to anyone who is considering a BA I would say go for it.....it's so worth it!!!!!!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

My doctor was the best to me. He answered all my questions and concerns. Definitely made this much easier than I expected!

Good luck tomorrow and good luck sleeping tonight. Can't wait to hear what you think!!!
Not problem what so ever! Ask all you want. I got saline. It is WAY less painful than I thought I would be. Hardly any pain at all. I think I'll be happy with the results. Right now they are real high up and look kind of ugly. Lol. But over time they'll drop and have less swelling. So far I'm happy.
I chose saline too. The silicone felt better, but I was concerned about the bigger scar and plus the PS can fill those after they are inserted in place. Thanks for your comments! I can't wait for July!
I'm one say post op and so far do good. I hope your to
W flys and you get the results you want!
Dyac. That was suppose to say that I hope your time flys.
Thanks I hope it goes by quickly too! So was it more or less painful than you thought? Do you think you will be happy with your results? What did you go with silicone or saline? Sorry for all the questions!