Atlanta's Best Plastic Surgeon!

I breast fed my children and my breasts were saggy...

I breast fed my children and my breasts were saggy and deflated. Dr. C helped me choose the perfect size implants and now my breasts are awesome again! I love them! Thank you thank you thank you!

The recovery was not bad at all! I took it easy around the house for a few days and then was back to my normal routine in about a week.

The pain was definitely not bad! I was on pain medication for the first three days and that was all.

Dr. Connors saw me back in the office about 5 days after my surgery and took off my tapes and put me into my post surgery bra. He is really fantastic because he sees all of his post-operative patients himself (not just his nurses like some other doctors do), and he was so thorough with me - answering all of my questions. I felt like I had the best care ever during every single step of the process!

I love my results and owe it all to Dr. Connors!

Thanks so much for telling us about your experience. What was the post-op recovery like? Was there a lot of pain / downtime?

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. is an amazing surgeon. He did my silicone breast augmentation and liposuction. My breasts are the perfect size and they look fantastic! He also helped me get rid of some extra fat (with liposuction) that I could not seem to get rid of despite working out at the gym.