Don't Really Know How to Update my Profile - Atlanta, GA

The 4th was my 18th birthday so I'll be...

The 4th was my 18th birthday so I'll be uploading pictures of what I look like now and what I WANT to look like. The only problem I have is not getting support from people. It's something that I'm really passionate about, so I'm not sure whether to get it regardless of what they say, or let their opinions determine my happiness. Never the less. I'm still young, plus I need to save up for it. So I have time to decide. What do you think?

Since I've decided to wait on this particular...

Since I've decided to wait on this particular procedure, I've also decided to start the P90X and I wanted to keep you guys updated on that as well. A whole 90 days.O_o. If I lose my butt, I'll be utterly disappointed. lol. Hope you guys don't mind. Much love.
Bella Forma

Thank you guys. Right now I do kind of agree with some aspects of why I shouldn't get it now. I'm sure within the next year or so I will. If I've wanted to get the procedure since I was 16, 19 won't kill me. lol. ;D
Hi Shealove
Who is your profile photo of. Cause her butt is bonkers! Lol
That's what I want.
Thanks
I have no idea who she is. lol. I wish I did. I just googled "big butts" lol. And then I ventured on and looked at ladies from XXL magazine and Black Man magazine.
Hi SheaLove, always do what makes you happy. People are going to be negative throughout life anyway so make this happen for you. Be happy live your life and it's your body and your decision. On here we support each other regardless of what the people in our life thinks. Personally I could care less what my family thinks because it's my body, my life, and my money. Good Luck and keep us posted.
Thank you ladies. I think I'll end up waiting.
Hello, I feel your aggrevation! The one thing that you must remember is that you are doing this for you. No matter what anyone elses opinion is, you are the one that has to live with the choices that you make. You are just a baby, so if this is something that you really want to do, then you will still want it in a few more years and by then you will have gathered all the information that you need to make an educated decision. Good luck to you!!
Hi Shealove...i can definitely understand how you feel, trust me Ive been through that feeling, as well as alot of other women here, but i will side with your friends and family. You are fairly young to be having this surgery, or for that matter, any sort of COSMETIC surgery. Although noone likes to talk about it but people do die from going under the knife and i know you are most likely a beautiful young lady, but to be put yourself through what this surgery requires, i think you should wait a few more years if your mind is set on it. do your research, find ways to achieve the look you want without surgery, get your body prepared well in advance and then in a couple years if thats what you still want, thats a decision you are prepared follow.