BBL ready - Atlanta, GA

Ladies, how are you all? I'm BBLREADYATL &...

Ladies, how are you all? I'm BBLREADYATL & like most or quite a few I too am seeking the body I want. I just want to confident in myself again. To be honest I've always loved my body. I couldn't of asked for a better one, but after having a child and all that I no longer like what I see when I look on the mirror. I wanted to get a BBL SOME TIME THIS YEAR, but I'm a soldier & duty calls. So it will probably be a while before I'm able to get it. Unless I miraculously get the money before I start training. Which I don't see happening... I'll update & post my now pics soon! Thanks Every1.. :)

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Through Research Online not related to realself.com

did you go to dr J
Welcome! :)
Welcome BBlreadyATL & thank you for your service.
thanks Love!
It truly is my pleasure! :)

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your journey with us. Have you had a consultation yet with Dr. Jimerson, or are you still researching?

No Ma'am Just a Quote.. I figured I would just wait until I had an idea as to when I will be able to do the surgery. Right now it's up in the air, with the possibility of having to deploy soon!

Makes sense! Well do please keep us updated with your progress and how you're getting on!