I Shrunk My Waist In 45 Minutes...Literally! - Atlanta, GA

I had a pretty good experience. I went to one of...

I had a pretty good experience. I went to one of these parties as a non believer. I was skeptical about the product, I mean what realistic product can make you shrink?

I tried it out and applied it to my waist and in 45 minutes, I'd lost 2 inches from my waist! Needless to say, I was astounded. I continued to lose over the next 4 days.

The only thing I don't like is that the results are semi-permanent. But with each treatment only $25, it's something I can keep up on a regular basis.

I've tried some of the other products that are similar and have found that most of them dehydrate you. This one, it detoxifies the fat cells in your body, essentially causing them to shrink and expel the toxins.

I loved it so much, I became a distributor to get the applicators for MUCH cheaper than retail cost. I couldn't be happier. My aunt loves the 'chin & neck' applicator. It's like a 'mini facelift'.

Tones, tightens, and firms in 45 minutes...it's real!

Definitely worth the money, I saw results. If not anything else, it's a great detox. I've tried laxatives and such, those just cause my stomach to cramp. This kept me regular for 4 days straight. I wasn't out of control with my bowels, but I felt better. Reasonable price, measurable results, great experience.

I have experienced shortness of breath and bumps on my body after using the wrap for almost 3 months. Up until i did the wrap i was a healthy individual. I just wanted to lose some belly fat. Definately not worth the consequences

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

I did this a month ago, was pretty skeptical, but tried it for $25 at a party on a Friday. I lost 3.5 inches in the 45 minutes. Then I lost another inch in the 48 hours (Sunday) (with eating Chinese food the night before on Saturday (whoops!)). I didn't change my workout routine that I had been doing prior to the wrap and continued to eat what I normally eat, plus I had finals so I was eating a LOT of chocolate to keep me motivated. A month after the first party I went to, I had a party and my pre measurements were the same as my post measurements from a month before. So I was happy that they had stayed, however because it was a month later, obviously the marks they made with a marker on the party before were gone so I can't say that this is completely accurate because the measurements may have been slightly higher or lower on my abdomen than the original measurements. However, after my second wrap I did lose another 2.5 inches, and I did my party yesterday so I am going to get remeasured on Friday to see if I lose anymore inches with the 72 hours. I am a believer that it DOES WORK! I don't know what people were talking about that it made them pee green?? No idea, my pee was completely normal... Also, you can see a difference on my before and after side view pictures, not so much on the front ones, but a little. My belly button seemed to open up a little bit, but the best view is from the side. The distributor that did both the parties I went to made sure to mark where she measured me with a marker so that the post measurements could be compared to the pre measurements and also took pictures from the same spot so that it's easier to see the difference between the 2 pictures and they're not distorted by distance.
I've tried almost all the products, the only thing that made my pee green was the It's Vital! :)
Hated the product. Nothing more than smoke and mirrors. The people who sell them don't measure you correctly and make you think you loose inches! I useed 4 wraps at home, drank water like crazy and saw no results. I even worked out..and did not over eat.
If you worked out an didn't eat then u didn't need the wrap... obviously your doing something wrong if u can't loose weight while exercising and eating right.....
Do the effects last for several months
They come 4 wraps in one box. I use 1 wrap a week. After all 4, that is a treatment and will last 2-4 months. If you become a Loyal Customer you can get them a lot cheaper!
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Can you make fat wrap clay just at home?

You can get similar results by wrapping with a olive oil, coarse salt and used coffee grounds mixture.
I did that and it worked much better than the ItWorks Wrap. I added some Vic's vapor rub and it worked event better!
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Would live to know if it stayed off. My inch loss came back after a week. Even though my weight stayed the same.
I would bloat and then maybe have a little inch loss but it always came back within a few days...
How long did it last
I live in Atlanta too and would love to find a party inthe area .

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

These wraps don't have a laxative effect,you should be drinking water with them to help with the detox of toxins,the more water you drink the more regular you get. I am a distributor because I saw the results first hand it's pretty amazing!! If anyone is in the sarasota or bradenton,fl area I am here if ya wanna join for a wrap party!

I just heard from some of my friends who sell this product that they can't claim it detoxes the body. At first they said you'd drop inches and then they said you can't claim that anymore either..so I guess I'm glad I did buy into it.
What concerns me was this comment in the review - "I've tried laxatives and such, those just cause my stomach to cramp. This kept me regular for 4 days straight. I wasn't out of control with my bowels, but I felt better." Do these wraps have a laxative effect?? What is in them??

what if i dont drink water? what will it do to me?? will i get really sick??