Was It Worth It? - Atlanta, GA

I usually spend 7 to.8 hours in the gym every week...

I usually spend 7 to.8 hours in the gym every week. And I have the body I worked hard to achieve.Unfortunately I have the curse of my.parents. A flat wide butt. And I hated the way that I looked in.my jeans.I have done squats and lunges until I am all lunged out. I started to.do.research and could.only.find women.doing the procedure so I talked myself out of it. And after talking.to my x she wanted it done so we decided ill go.first then she will have hers.
The consultaions were horrible..I went in telling the Drs. I want.fat injecected into.my.butt. Not something I.ever thouggt I would say. But after a few consultations I found out men do.it more than.I.knew. I wasnt trying to.get a big butt just a muscular butt.
I decided to go with Dr. Keith Jeffords of paramount.plastic surgery .I.have had things done.with Dr. Jeffords in the past and trust him. Plus he doesnot charge you for the fat transfer but just for the lipo. So.paid under $6k. I got my.abd. chest and thighs lipoed plus thats including the hospital stay.
The procedure was a breeze . When I woke.up it felt as.if I just did hella squats. The wort part is not sitting.on.my.butt and trying to get.comfortable in bed. .
A
Day 2. Was horrible. The nerve ending came back and my.butt felt.on fire. So much drainage. The.lipo.sites are fine. No.pain. still swollen and using.pain.meds. will.keep.you.posted

1 week post op

its been 1 week today had my follow up with Dr . J and all is well. sutures removed . Actually no pain . swelling decreased a lot in last 24 hours . He gave me a cd of pics of surgery and I can see the difference . He actually lipoed and shapped the glutes to give the illussion of having defintion. He said he had a lot of scar tissue due to my previous lipo but no pain still bruised .
The surgery wasnt bad but the recovery is a big pain in the you know what . I only sat on my butt once and that was to go to my follow up. He showed me hoow to sit but i will try not to sit until the 2 weeks are up . I am tired of laying side to side and on my back .But I figure I am not the first and will not be the last so I can endure another 7 days
now from what I can see so far . My pre op gluted were flat and wide now even with the swelling I can see defintion and more of a muscular tone. wasnt going for a big girl butt but more of a muscluar shaped and I think I got it
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

I'm in Alabama not too far so please let us know more!
Can you please post pics as soon as you feel better and I would appreciate if you could giv me you doctor info? I hope you are feeling better and healing fine!
Would love to know more about your surgery. How much did he put in each cheek? Did he do any ab sculpting? Did he put any in your pecs? Like you I have squatted & lunged til I have ruined my kness but have just a wide slightly curved butt. Only time I have gotten a big butt is with large amounts of supplements. Love to see pics when you are ready. I am in Atlanta too.