dr cortes

Currently scheduled to have surgery b with dr j...

Currently scheduled to have surgery b with dr j but he charge 18000 any one know anyone cheaper with the same results.... I really want this surgery but don't want to pay 20000 if I don't have too.. I know dr j has great results. .. Any additional insite would help. . Let me know if u have had any other quotes

miami

Im now looking into vanity cosmetic n miami.. quoted me 3800 for bbl.. More nfo to come

dr slama

Has anyone has work dun thru him?

Torn between cortes and salama

Both results are great. I just wanna know the pricing on cortes before I make my decision

dr corted Houston

Now im learning toward dr cortes. . U can watch the surgeries on u tube and his prices are 9500... it was between him and salama.. jimersion is just way too expensive for me. . I ain't got 18000 that's allot. . Also salama is only able to take out 2 liters of fat bc of florida law.. so I found alot of people have to go bk. I live out of town so that is not an option for me

dr cortes

Dr cortes has u put down a 500 deposit. Then u have to pay 30% of 6500 to him n 30 days.. currently scheduling for February. . Imma go thru him.. even tho dr jimmerson has my 500 non refundable deposit.. im still saving money

dr cortes

I jus submitted my photos to get a correct quote for me. Waiting on a reply.. what a journey

3 months pre surgery

cortes

500 deposit surgery 02 14 with cotes 9503 total

watch surgerys on you tube

ive been watching the surgeries o. Utube. And it has really eased my mind. .. im with Dr cortes...

Almost time

My surgery is 3 18 with dr cortes.. I am very excited and anticipating the new me.. I'll update and let u kno as I begin my journey to texas... wish me luck.. pics coming soon

almost! !* 38 days until surgery

This is unreal frfr.. I have waited over a year for this.. I am sooo excited for the new me... I've had insecuries and trust issues bc of my body and kids that I've had.. n honestly I been praying on it and really all signs point to yes. I hate my taxes are gone but the outcome is sooo worth it.. I'll keep u updated as my day get closer

countdown is on 33 days!!!!!

I am nervous and so excited. .. I can't believe it's really going to happen. ..

wish photos

Only 29 days left

I'm sooo excited. . Imma post b4 pictures for u all tonight

Current pics less than 1 month pre op

Me after gaining. 10 pounds per dr cortes

dr cortes work

hotel

Does anyone kno any hotels for dr cortes? ? They did say it has to b n Conroe for them to come visit right now I'm looking at Hampton in and suites for 110 a night.. I do what to b comfy but if anyone has suggestions let me kno.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Are the meds included in the $9503?
Are the meds included in the price of 9503$ ?
Yes that's everything but hotel Flight or rental. Ull pay about 5000 to dr c n the rest to the hospital
Okay cause I heard dr js price doesnt even include meds! Crazy
Dr. Cortes will write you prescriptions that you will have to get filled. The best thing to do is get a prescription discount card in your city and go to Wal-Mart or a cheaper pharmacy. With a discount, I spent about $75.00 on meds.
Hi hun your review isn't showing up in the bbl feeds (which is this one http://www.realself.com/Brazilian-butt-lift/reviews) you will get more help from there. your currently in the butt augmentation feeds. As for hotels I'm staying at America's Best Value Inn and is located at 609 FM 1960 /45 West, and it is literally across the street from the hospital. Less than a 2 min drive! The AMBVI, has very large rooms, has a laundry room, and recliner chairs . They offer a Jacuzzi, and continental breakfast. There is a Walmart and lots of restaurants nearby. This Americas Best Value Inn is about $55 per night If you use a value card, its free to get this card to. good luck!!
That pricing way to high... You can get quality work for much less, but good luck and don't forget the post your before and afters...
Good luck with sx.
Thnx luv
Good luck to you, I was going with Dr. J but I've since changed my mind. I'm going with Dr. Cortes he does great work. Dr. J is expensive whereas Dr. Cortes is less expensive and you can see his work on utube his end results are amazing I can't wait. I'm calling on Monday for a consultation and hopefully I can schedule my sx. Good luck to u and keep us posted on your results.
Will do. I'm so excited everything is dun planned and paid just waiting on 3 18
3/18 will be here before you know it. How long did you have to wait for a consultation with Dr. Cortes.
2 days
After I submitted my pictures
That's fast I scheduled a consultation with Dr. J last year and I'm still waiting for my consulation date to arrive. Dr. Cortes time frame is more reasonable. Dr. J leaves to much time between consultation. It gives his patients to change there minds. Like me....
Right. Believe me I've been through it. When I started my journey I waited 3 months for dr j. Even have my 500$ deposit. Surgery date was going to b in august of 14. I called Dr cortes from ppl on this site watched him on you tube called sent my pictures and paid ANOTHER 500 DEPOSIT to dr cortes. Surgery date is 3 18
Total is 9500 for the procedure
Jimmersion was 15800
Wow...I'm just glad I didn't make my deposit. Dr. J did me a favor because I would have lots of regrets. I can't wait to see your pics! Super excited for you.
That's a huge difference in price, I believe Dr. J charges extra for everything whereas Dr. Cortes is all included.
I'm waiting on my quote, I emailed my pics yesterday. How long did you have to wait for a response back? I'm hoping that mine will cost about what your paying. Dr. Jimerson prices are kinda high but he's good that's the hard part. I know Dr. Cortes is right for my body type.
A day. It will b the same price 9503.. everyone I know who went there all have paid the same price
When are u looking to get ur surgery done?
Thank u.. I'll post pics of me now later so u can follow me n the process
15800 that's a lot of money. Whereas Dr. Cortes will do the same procedure for 9500