35 Years Old, 3 Kids, Stuck with Loose Skin and a Saggy Tummy :( - Atherton, CA

I kept going back and forth on if I wanted to...

I kept going back and forth on if I wanted to write a review. Like many of you, I've been a RS stalker since March of this year. lol. I am 5'5, 184 lbs (before surgery), have 3 kids and gained about 70lbs with each kid. I lost all the baby weight but my body never bounced back. My weight yo-yo'ed after my last son until I finally decided to get healthy 2 years ago and lost 40lbs. I've been stuck between 180-185 since. A few months ago I went for a smartlipo consult by another doc but was told that I needed a tummy tuck cause I had too much skin. I was heart broken but thankful that this doctor wasn't trying to take my money. I also didn't want a tummy tuck cause I didn't want to have such an invasive procedure. But after hearing the sad news of being rejected for smartlipo I decided to take the plunge. I didn't want a tummy tuck to look like a supermodel, but only to get rid of the loose skin that I could not get rid of on my own. I scheduled an appt with Dr. Struck based on a handful of referrals of friends and family that had procedures done with him. I was pleased with the consult so I booked a tummy tuck with lipo on 5/23/14. Dr. Struck removed 10lbs of skin and 2400cc from lipo. Surgery was not bad at all. Honestly, my c-sections were worse. I weened off of pain meds by day 3. The only pain in the butt were the drains which I had removed at day 7po. Here are the pics. I am still very swollen but feeling great.

Couldn't be happier! :)

Woke up this morning, swelling down and feeling good!
You look nice. I'm glad to hear that you're doing better. I'm seven days post op and I still look swollen around my belly button area
Thank you. Hope all is well with you. I find that massaging my stomach an drinking tons of water really helps.

Will start working out soon

Do you all wear your garment while working out? Any suggestions as to a good garment to wear during workouts?
I wore my binder at the gym under clothes the first few times(only walking on treadmill). I'm not using any CG- I couldn't find one that fit me right. Yesterday I didn't wear the binder at the gym and the swelling was no different. My ps only wanted me wearing binder the first week or so after surg& after that it was up to me if I wanted to continue using& doesn't mind either way if I use a CG (so all ps have their ways).
Thanks for the insight. ;)
Your before and after pics thus far is dramatic. Your looking good!
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon