Great Result Thanks to a Great Doctor - Atherton, CA

Dr. Mehta is an outstanding doctor. My revision...

Dr. Mehta is an outstanding doctor. My revision rhinoplasty was very complicated due to a botched result of my primary rhinoplasty that I was extremely unhappy with, but Dr. Mehta gave me a great result.

I had my first rhinoplasty five years ago and hated my results from the moment the cast came off. It was a mess, both aesthetically and functionally. It was asymmetrical and too much cartilage was left in the tip. I developed an inverted V deformity and a deviated septum. It didn't fit with my face, and my breathing was becoming progressively worse as time went on. I had known right away that I would need a revision, but I was so apprehensive from the result of my initial surgery that I waited almost five years to get it corrected. When I began looking for a surgeon, I made up my mind to interview as many surgeons as possible to avoid another disaster. But Dr. Mehta was the first surgeon that I met with, and I didn't feel the need to see anyone else. He immediately put me at ease and told me in detail what went wrong with my first surgery, and how he could correct it. He used digital imaging to work with me to achieve a potential aesthetic goal. He made me feel confident that my final result would be as close to this as possible.

My surgery and recovery went as planned, and Dr. Mehta always made himself available during the whole process for any questions or concerns that I had. When I got my cast off, I could already tell that my nose was tremendously improved. Recovering from a revision rhinoplasty is much slower than a primary, but at a little over three months out now my nose is looking better and better with each passing week, and I know that I'm going to be ecstatic about my final result once the swelling has resolved. My breathing is also a great deal better too.

Everyone in the office is super nice and knows what they're doing. They worked with my insurance since my surgery was also intended to correct my breathing, so I ended up paying only $8,000 total. The same price as my primary surgery! I was expecting a revision to be anywhere from 12-14K, so I was so happy that they were so accommodating with my insurance.

For anyone out there shopping around for a nose job, I know the most important thing you want to know about is the result. My nose looks amazing! It's still healing and I have a ways to go before I see my final result, but I'm already so pleased with the improvement. It's symmetrical, straight and balanced with my face. It doesn't look "done"- it looks like the nose that I was always meant to have. Especially considering what I had to start out with, Dr. Mehta did better than what I even expected! And it gets more refined as time goes on.

It's obvious that Dr. Mehta really cares about his patients, and giving them results that they're happy with. My first surgeon never bothered to follow up with me once he had my money. Dr. Mehta is totally the opposite. He's with you through the entire healing process to make sure that your progress is on track. I can't say enough good things about his manner. He's always so friendly and truly listens to your concerns and answers your questions thoroughly. You can tell that he really wants you to love your result.

Overall, I've had an exceptional experience with Dr. Mehta. I'm so glad that I chose him as my surgeon. I've felt from the very beginning that I was in good hands, and I'm so happy with my new nose! He is truly an expert in facial surgery and above all rhinoplasty. If you're going to have a rhinoplasty, you want someone who specializes in facial surgery, and Dr. Mehta is the go to guy. He's an amazing surgeon and also a very nice guy. Couldn't have asked for better with this experience!

I'm so happy that everything turned out great for you! =D i was hoping if you can pm me a before and after picture because I'm considering him for my revision as well. Hope to hear back from you!
What i need right know is good news!And that's what u've given us.hope about tomorrow.many of us are looking forward to a better revision.mine is coming up in december.thanks
Best of luck with your revision Eunice, I know it is more difficult and nerve inducing the second time around. Just remember to be patient and don't judge your result too soon. Revisions have MAJOR swelling, mine was so much more than the first but after three months it has gone down a lot and will continue to for quite some time. Keep us posted when you have your surgery!
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon