Revision Rhinoplasty - Atherton, CA

It's been a long journey, but Dr. Mehta really...

It's been a long journey, but Dr. Mehta really came through with excellent results from my surgery. Last year, I had a negative experience with a revision rhinoplasty that was performed by a doctor in S.F., who was very over priced, considering the job he did. There were so many issues with my nose afterwards.

Dr. Mehta successfully fixed the asymmetry in my nostrils- mostly. I'm still healing, but it already looks 10x better than it did last year at this time. He gave me a scooped bridge, which the other doctor in S.F. completely neglected to file down, after requesting for a hump reduction in our first session and prior to surgery. Now , it looks fantastic! I'm a week out, and I couldn't be happier! He also gave me the option to be semi sedated, which was not an option with the S.F. surgeon. This helped me heal faster and bruise less.

Dr. Mehta never once said, "It's not going to be perfect", which I heard several times from the S.F. doctor, and was he ever right. To be fair, the S.F. doc. did offer to fix some of the problems, but tried to dissuade me from fixing other problems, like my asymmetrical nostrils.

Dr. Mehta is clearly a perfectionist, listened to my issues, ascertained all of the areas that looked askew, and then actually fixed ALL of the problems.
He's also an incredibly nice man and very easy-going.

I spent over a year researching revision rhinoplasty doctors, and I can't say enough positive about Dr. Mehta, other than to go and meet with him yourself. I couldn't be happier!
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

I too had a horrible experience with a Sf surgeon almost 2 years ago.. I've been researching and been on over 7 consults and still torn because I don't want to be let down again. Do you have before and after photos to share your issues sound very similar.
I'm so so so glad this time around went better for you! It must be a relief to be breathing better and to like what you see when you look in the mirror now. Have you had any low points during this recovery?
It says you are 6 days post... do you even have the cast off yet??