Mini Tummy Tuck & Smart Lipo Stomach, Thighs & Back - Atherton, CA

Getting nervous and excited. Procedure is...

Getting nervous and excited. Procedure is scheduled for Valentine's Day. I am feeling a lot of mixed emotions, guilt for spending money on something so selfish (I have 3 kids, mommy-mind mandates I put everyone before myself), I feel bad for being so shallow too, but I have worked out very, very hard and ate healthy for many years and after my 3rd pregnancy (& 3rd c-section) I just couldn't get to a place where I really felt comfortable in my own skin. So, Dr. Struck is going to fix that. lol

forgot to give my stats

I'm 5'4", 141 pounds.

mom tummy. ugh.

day after surgery & smartlipo

I really hope there's a lot of swelling & fluids still because there definitely room for improvement but I do like the overight progress :)

2 weeks post

Feeling great & finally waking up without feeling stiff/ sore. Still no change on my thighs, come on smartlipo results...

2 weeks

2 weeks pics

3 weeks

I forgot to update at 3 weeks. I loooooved switching out of the doctor assigned compression garment! Felt fine, bruises were almost gone by 3 weeks

4 weeks today!

Today, I am 4 post post op, all bruises are gone & almost all soreness. I went to a few concerts this week for my hubs bday & those morning-afters I was sore but mostly feeling great! While there is a noticable difference from the mini tuck, there is little difference in smart Lipo areas. No inches lost yet in waist, 0.5" in thigh (finally this week). Hoping thighs & waist will still tighten.

5 weeks post op

I feel like my scar should look better by now. What do you guys think, honestly? I am happy with my mini tt results but I feel like I waisted my money on the smartlipo. There is no change in my measurements in those areas.

6 weeks PO

6 weeks post op today. I injured myself 2 Wednesdays ago by hitting my workouts way too hard. It felt great while I was working out but shortly after a pain in my back just kept getting stronger & stronger until I could barely move. I finally started feeling better yesterday. I think I will just walk next week & ease back into it slower.

7 weeks PO

Feeling good, I FINALLY wake up with little back pain & the ability to stand straight a few days ago- due to my strained muscle, not the procedure. I'll post pics from my phone

7 wks PO

8 weeks post op!

Wow, its already been 8 weeks! Not much is changing on a weekly basis so I think now I'll update every 2-4 weeks. Back is not 100% so I haven't resumed lifting weights or HIIT training and its killing me! Not really but I do miss it & the endorphin rush so bad! Really, really hoping I can start again next week.

8 weeks progress pics

12 weeks post op

its been 12 weeks & I am super discouraged. I am very happy with my mini tummy tuck but I feel like smartlipo was a waste of money. A lot of money too :( there is absolutely no change iny measurements on my thighs nor upper abs. I went in and saw my PS yesterday & he is so nice, he said he could try again in Oct to get more from my upper abs but we didn't even talk about thighs, he was in a huge hurry. He'll probably try to touch those up at the same time but I just feel like if it didn't work the 1st time, why would it work the 2nd? Idk but it dank well better because I paid a lot of money & didn't even consider the possibility of smartlipo not working LOL. I'll post pics anyway but there's no change from my last pics. I wish I could lose more weight but I have worked out hard & eaten healthy for a long time & maintained my 140 for a year now so I don't know what else I could do to lose the last 10 :( sorry for the pity party

12 week pics

Dr. Struck

Heyyyyyy im over here trying to stalk your results and you haven't posted the new ones yet! :(
You look good, dont worry about how much you weigh. Muscle weighs more! Maybe throw in some strength training geared towards your abs or belly dancing??? ;) idk im just trying to give you a few ideas!
Wow, your mini tuck made a huge difference! The sitting before and after really shows it. Congratulations you look great!
You are looking good, your scar is healing Nicely also.
Thanks, Diane
:(( sorry u dont like your results but i think your sexy! Try protein to help..... i take L-Glutamine supplament when i wake up then 30 min later drink a protein shake for breakfast lunch is light and i love tuna so i like to eat that 2 to 3 times a week, then before bed L-Glutamine again................not always just 2 to 3 days a week and im playing the wii dance 3 to 4 days a week. If you drink alchohol drink vodka! Its not really a hard diet or diet really to me as i LOVE protein! But i also know what you mean about the fluff. I have a little still too?? Idk why but getting a little touch up lipo will help hopefully!
Just checking in on everyone! I haven't been on in a while. How are you healing?
I never get notified when someone write to me, sorry. All healed, exercising daily & feeling great, thanks. How are you doing?
I love the 8 weeks pics!
I'm so glad you posted! Your looking amazing!! I can't believe how times flying, and I was doing hiit routines preop and looking forward to getting back to it and not feeling like an old lady when done with just walking fast! :) looking awesome! Happy weekend!
@emo looking good, I'm starting to see results in your inter thights, but you look amazing
Looking awesome emo! I think your thighs look good!
I'm catching up..your 6 weeks results look amazing especially when your sitting down which I normally base a lot of my judgment on seated (for myself). Do you still feel like you swell? Sometimes I think if do or either I want to 'believe' its from swelling and not how I ultimately look lol!
I feel the exact same way. Not sure if its swelling but I sure as shit hope so lol by the end of most days I think it swells more because I've been moving a ton & picking up my almost 2 year old a lot. My doc keeps insisting that with the smartlipo you can't even try to judge you results until 6 months post op
6 months??? Wow! That doesn't seem possible or even make sense, lol but I hope so!
Your results are awesome! When did your swelling go down?
Swelling stopped in the morning after 3 or 4 weeks but I still usually swell by the end of the day. I'll try toppost an evening pic tonight to compare
& sorry I took so long to respond
When did you start sleeping on side? I am sooo uncomfortable with pillows propped under knees and head I would just love to turn to side even if I kept pillows under legs elevated?????
@schunchygirl75, I will be 7 weeks tomorrow and I started sleeping on my side at about 5 1/2 week was a but uncomfortable but got better ever day. You are looking great, . & em080 you are looking good. The results are showing now. I got a cold and have had for two weeks now and hope you don't get a cough because I have coughed now for two weeks and feel like I'm tearing my insides out every time I cough.
So sorry I missed this! I started sleeping on my side at 3 weeks it because comfortable a week or so after, I think.
Thank you! :) I hope your cough is all gone
Oh girl!!! Every week it looks better and better!!! I'm sorry you had little set back with working out and hurting back at least it doesn't look like it affected your tummy results!!!! But sorry you were in pain I will try to remember that it's so hard to not wanna work out so we don't get out of the routine! :) be careful and keep it easy for awhile :)
Thank you very much! Yes, slow & steady for sure.
If you look at your 4 week progress pics I can totally tell the lipo and the flatter tummy! I'm glad you did it like that because I can see difference each week and as far as your scar I don't think It looks bad at all and only being 5 weeks I'm sure it will get better and better! I think you look great! :)