Subtle Lip Enhancement -Atherton, CA

My lips were a bit uneven and not quite as full as...

My lips were a bit uneven and not quite as full as I'd like, so I decided to give Juvederm a try. As it was my first time getting any sort of cosmetic procedure, I opted for half a syringe initially for more modest results and I couldn't be happier. The results are subtle and natural (read: skilled and precise injection), but make a huge difference to me.
Dr. Umang Mehta

I couldn't have been more impressed with Dr. Mehta. He's polite, patient, gentle- insert long list of positive adjectives here. He spent about an hour going over everything with me although I was only getting half a syringe of Juvederm, which I was surprised at and very grateful for. I almost wish it didn't go as well because I'm so pleased with the results that I'm tempted to go back to him and get more things done. He's clearly very skilled at what he does and I couldn't be happier with choosing him as my doctor; I would highly recommend him to anyone and everyone. Thank you Dr. Mehta!

Thanks. How did you find this Dr.? Did you research Drs in the area first, or get a recommendation? What was your method? Interested in what you have to say.
Hi, I live near Atherton, CA. Where can I contact Dr. Mehta for a consultation. Alli
Here's the link to his profile on this website: http://www.realself.com/find/California/Menlo-Park/Facial-Plastic-Surgeon/Umang-Mehta