4 months now!! its nice !

Hello to all.i've been surgery 3 months ago .i...

hello to all.i've been surgery 3 months ago .i have done and septoplasty together ! i feel my tip very numb right now and thats all! i think i dont have a lot of swelling(i think the swelling is minimal ) ,the doctor told me i need 12 months to see the final result . is it going to be better or worse? why i feel the tip numb? i think the results are fine.my nose was very weird before the op.what do you think?

Sorry i dont have many photos before !!

sorry i dont have many photos before !!

And the most important i pay nothing !

and the most important i pay nothing !

4 month!!

4 month!!

4 months :P

4 months :P
dhm tsouts

Wow it does look really nice :)
thanks :)
Yes, it really does look great! You must be very happy!
Wow, very handsome :) You must be very happy!
How did you not have to pay anything?! I'mTotally jealous! haha

You look great! A numb tip is normal and can last for a while, but will subside eventually. Here's what some doctors say about that.

The results should be better (smaller) as time goes on because your swelling goes down.

Thanks for sharing! What was the hardest part of recovery for you?

the first week i had the stupid thing on my nose :P
I think it looks really good! Good looking guy! ;) Your surgeon did a fantastic job matching it to your face.
What a great job your surgeon did! You look fantastic. I think your tip being numb is normal. Mine is too. You are SO lucky you didn't pay anything!!! Be happy, enjoy!
thanks :) ! is the tip going to deflate more?
Yes, swelling will continue to subside for at least a year and continue to refine even longer. You look great!