I Finaly Did the CO2 Laser Procedure - Athens, Greece

Hi this is Angelo from Athens Greece. Today I had...

Hi this is Angelo from Athens Greece. Today I had my first treatment with Co2 Laser. I have been researching about Co2 Laser since last year when I saw an advertisment in a magazine, but until a few days ago I had no idea about the cost, until I saw an offer from a site which has deals for different offers, one of them was a Co2 Laser treatment for one or two procedures with $98 cost for one or $196 for two. So it was a nice apportunity to go for it, I am 45 years old but looking like 35 the most. I disited to do the treatment because I have a few light dark spots to eache site of my cheeks, nothing dramatic, not ever ringles. The dr told me that it is not necessary to do the neck but only the face.

Day 1 The treatment was not bad at all! less painful than I expected. The worst part were the shots. Once you get through the 1st few, it's ok. My face is not swollen but only under the aye area right now and not to much red. I didn't had any bleeding. It burnt the first few hours but now it's fine. As of now I feel good. I Just keep applying the Avene - Cicalfate - cream and tomorrow I hope to feel better. More to come.

Thanks for starting your review! I'm glad things are feeling ok for you, and am looking forward to hearing how you are doing over the next few days. :)

so far I am undecided, because its very early to notice any diference, but with the reviews I have read, I want to believe that the resolts will be exelent even for me