Unexpected, Great Results - Athens, Greece

After reading all the reviews on this site I was...

After reading all the reviews on this site I was scared to death of the upcoming treatment I had scheduled. I am 42 and decided to do the treatment for large although not too dark Melasma spots and for sun damage and "Marionette Lines". I wanted the "mild" laser treatment as I was petrified of complications.

My physician (a plastic surgeon) said that 1 "mild" Co2 laser treatment would probably not be enough to rid myself of the melasma blotches. After the treatment, for about 3 days, I looked like I had fallen out the back of a speeding truck and skidded down the road on my face. I was so paranoid the little black spots from where the laser burned into my skin would never go away. However, it is now 5 days since the treatment, no more black spots, only one small patch of still flaking skin, a little redness ... and much to our surprise.. the blotches are 98% GONE. I have noticed a big improvement on the Marionette Lines and my general skin tone has improved vastly. I was NOT expecting such wonderful results.

Would I do this again?,,,, YES. Did it hurt?... I can say it did initially but it was not unbearable. Did it take 2 days to recover?... NO WAY... although my doctor had told me to plan on about a week. I have read of the people who have had complications and I believe the qualifications and the experience of the physician is perhaps is extremely important. My doctor was excellent.

Despina Delidimitri

She did a great job and made sure I knew it would take more than 2 days to recover.