Scarred for Life - Athens, Georgia

If you are going to try fraxel, research, and make...

If you are going to try fraxel, research, and make sure a dermatologist is the one doing it. Go to a reputable dr. With lots of credentials. I had a setting of 8 or 10 and 5 passes. After about a year, my face crashed. I had noticed deep red track marks around my mouth. It looks like lines all around my mouth. I look old. I am only 38 and never had a wrinkle around my mouth. I have horrible hypo and hyper pigmentation. My skin is so loose now. I am considering a mini face lift. I have been very depressed for a long time. I would tell anyone not to go as aggressive as I did. Personally, I would NEVER do it again. Looking into the dot smartxide to repair the damage. I am praying this may work, but I am sooo scared!

Dr. Joy Chastain

Dr. Chastain and her nurse who preformed the procedure brushed off my problems as just age. They did nothing but make me feel like I was an idiot. Who ages 15 years in 6 months to a year. They didn't want to admit that the fraxel did this damage.

I'm sorry to hear you had such a bad experience. I hope the dot smartxide helps if you decide to try it.