Scarred for Life - Athens, Georgia

If you are going to try fraxel, research, and make...

If you are going to try fraxel, research, and make sure a dermatologist is the one doing it. Go to a reputable dr. With lots of credentials. I had a setting of 8 or 10 and 5 passes. After about a year, my face crashed. I had noticed deep red track marks around my mouth. It looks like lines all around my mouth. I look old. I am only 38 and never had a wrinkle around my mouth. I have horrible hypo and hyper pigmentation. My skin is so loose now. I am considering a mini face lift. I have been very depressed for a long time. I would tell anyone not to go as aggressive as I did. Personally, I would NEVER do it again. Looking into the dot smartxide to repair the damage. I am praying this may work, but I am sooo scared!

I'm sorry to hear you had such a bad experience. I hope the dot smartxide helps if you decide to try it.

Dr. Joy Chastain

Dr. Chastain and her nurse who preformed the procedure brushed off my problems as just age. They did nothing but make me feel like I was an idiot. Who ages 15 years in 6 months to a year. They didn't want to admit that the fraxel did this damage.