Has Silicone Implants Removed After Having Them for 7 Years - SOOO Glad I Did! - Athens, GA

I had wanted implants for sometime and in 2005 had...

I had wanted implants for sometime and in 2005 had silicone implants placed (above the muscle). In May of this year I found a lump that turned out to be something with the implant. I was never as happy with the implants as I thought I would be so I opted to have them removed and no replacements (also in May). I immediately felt better over all.

The implants were not ruptured which was a plus. I was concerned I would have a lot of sagging but the surgery went well, little discomfort though the surgical drains were a pain to deal with but, after they were out and a few weeks later I was able to buy a regular bra and am really, really happy I listened to my intuition and surgeon and not have them placed back in.

The downside was I had to pay for the surgery myself but I was able to use CareCredit and that helped. The surgeon I used in located in Athens, Ga, is professional, direct and board certified. If I needed anything else I would definitely return to him. Dr. Gumucio www.themoorecenter.com

Athens Plastic Surgeon

For me, everything was seamless and the professionalism of the doctor as well as his staff is what healthcare should always be. I found him by researching board certified surgeons and asking people in my community.