My Experience with Dr. and His Institute Was Excellent - Astoria, NY

On my first visit the staff was very helpful and...

On my first visit the staff was very helpful and Dr._S answered all of my questions about the two procedures needed in a way that was easy to understand. First I had a painful mole removed from my face. Dr.Oleh Slupchynskyj relieved my anxiety that it was getting larger and then was able to remove it painlessly. The second procedure involved removing a blockage from my left nostril which had caused much difficulty breathing through my nose. Cara and the staff scheduled the procedure at the most convenient time for me. I received general anesthesia and awoke several hours later with the surgery on my nose completed.
The next day I was able to breathe normally for the first time in many years. Although I did not realize that the shape of my nose, before the procedure, affected my sense of being, I noticed that I was slowly becoming a more active participant in my surroundings (work/relationships), due to my new found sense of self-esteem. Within a few days I was totally healed
and the result was everything I'd hoped for.

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Not only am I a new person because of my medical intervention, but I am a person with a healthier outlook...on everything! I can actually breathe better, I can see better (I have not had to use my glasses since the procedure), and my self-esteem is higher than it has ever been. Dr.Oleh Slupchynskyj is an excellent ear, nose and throat specialist and I highly recommend his services.